Breakeven stretch

• ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Have one question for you...Basically for the past few days I'm having a hard breakeven stretch and want to ask you if i'm just luckbox who earned those money, or is just variance, breaking even for like 35K hands... :(
  • 9 replies
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      You look like a solid winner to me. :f_biggrin:

Nice graph!
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Your question looks like this.

"Hey guys,

The past few days I'm feeling a little bit fat. And I would like to ask whether I'm fat or not.

Here is picture of AK-47.

Am I fat?"

I don't want to be offensive or anything, but just point out that your graph doesn't show us whether you are luckbox or your a good. If you want to know whether you played good and want some decent answers that may help you, post a graph that EV, SD and Non-SD winning and your stats, e.g. VPIP, PFR, 3bet, fold to 3bet, 4bet range, 5bet range, cbet/fold to cbet (possibly by streets) etc.

Rihard
    • ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      sry for the stupid question.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Clearly your style is too tight. Despite that you.are winning some money, there are ways.to.make more money by playing looser. Your style is easy to exploit because anyone who thinks will predict your every.move. plenty to work on. :)
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      Your question looks like this.

"Hey guys,

The past few days I'm feeling a little bit fat. And I would like to ask whether I'm fat or not.

Here is picture of AK-47.

Am I fat?"

LOL :f_biggrin:
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Running above EV.. Clearly lukcboxen.. ;)

Now more seriously is this SH or FR, those stats look really tight in any case, but I guess it would be alright at FR although you still should be looser.
    • ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      FR, should i get looser on BTN and CO ? i get plenty of 3bets there from SB and BB, so i tighten up there...
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Can you post positional stats?
    • ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      Yeah, I'm definitely too tight from CO and BTN, I'll try to reach like 25 on CO and 30 on BTN, and stop calling from BTN too much...