Best site for cash games

• 4 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      what game? NL, FL, Omaha...?
      FR or SH?
      What limit? (this one is probably the most important as some sites are softer on particular limits)It's not very important on lower limits, because bad players are everywhere so the only thing you should look at is rake and maybe amount of hands per hour. I play FL and rake-(bonuses+rakebacks) & availability are the most important factors.
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      i play nl20,nl25 FR.
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      I have had success on NL25 on fulltilt. (not me, the site :D )

Gerv has a databse on his blog, but you dont need stats as the chum pool is huge. If you notice a short stack fold more than 12 hands in a row or never limps/calls bets they are TAGs, play your best hands against them and put notes on them.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I'd say Full tilt because of the amount of tables. I find FTP players pretty loose on lower limits, so if you play SSS (ABC poker) it's fine.
      Party poker is nice too. They have rakeback and bonus is easy to release. And they have nice promotions like Bad beat Jackpot, King of the table (you get tickets and you can receive nice money reward if you are lucky). You can trade your Partypoker points for cash.

I like both of em.

But really i hate Titan, i had so many suckouts there that i doubt i'll ever play there again.