hand evaluations

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi :)

I cant seem to post any hands in the hand evaluation section, i been doing it for a few years, now when i goto post, the bit up the top that says new thread doesnt apear, can you help ?
  • 6 replies
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      dunt matter on my question i just seen u need silver :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey LoKKK,

Yes indeed, Silver is now a requirement for posting Hand evaluations for our judges. However I don't believe the :( is necessary.

Silver status is very, very achievable even by playing only a few hands on a tracked account per for 1/3 of the month!

Also, you can buy Silver Status in our points store for as little as $5 a month!

All the best,
      Gary
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      yeah ok, i still have some money in a party poker acount that is registered with pokerstrategy so ill start playing a few hands there again. if i need 10 points at 1 point a day, does that mean i am too late to make it this month as it is the 23rd or does it go by a daily basis?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Well if you played today and for the rest of the month you will be guaranteed to have 99 Strategy points. So on one day if you grinded more you should make the 100SP required!

:)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey LoKKK!

How are you doing? Are you almost silver? Still 2 days to go after today!

Regards

RasTweet
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      no i thought id leave it til the new month..im not sure if the point system had changed tbh, but as far as i remember u get 10 bonus points for your first point every day, then after that you just get the usual points

i only had 9 days left on the month so wasnt sure how many hands id have to play to make the extra 10 points. ( iv basically only got a few dollars to play NL2 for points ) :)