50bb/100 on NL2 and NL5

    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.04.2012 Posts: 4,350
      Well hi you!

      I've been updating about my little adventures on NL2 and NL5 in my blog. Now that I have done that, I wanted to brag a little here, too :D So don't hate me for this...

      Overall I've been able to play close to 50bb/100 on NL2 and NL5 lately, which is giving me decent profit. I've been thinking that maybe I should become one of the first pros that get their profit from NL5... :D

      here's graph for today:



      Looks good for me :f_grin: :f_grin:
      Winrate: 55,06bb/100

      Just to motivate us all.. It's possible to beat micros with line "bet/bet/bet"
      :coolface: :coolface: :coolface:
  • 11 replies
    • Nejc351
      Nejc351
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.11.2008 Posts: 141
      2k hands sample I did it too on full tillt one day at nl5. i was quite lucky run good. what was you're w$sd % :) mine was over 70 if i remember correctly. but couple of days later i couldnt win a single hand worth more than 1$ at nl10 in a session ;(

      try to do it over 10k sample that would be great :)
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.04.2012 Posts: 4,350
      Yeah, it's just so good to see this sort of wr for some days in a row :D

      This year 8,5k hands on NL2/NL5, winrate of 41 bb/100 :coolface: :coolface:

      E: And for that sample won money at sd: 52 %. I'm just trying to exploit every villains' range as much as possible to take max value (by overbetting if necessary) and by bluffing only in spots where they are truly weak :f_biggrin:
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Joined: 30.12.2010 Posts: 3,107
      That's all great, but please move up :)

      If you beat NL5 like this you will crush nl10 also, I promise :)
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.04.2012 Posts: 4,350
      Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      That's all great, but please move up :)
      I'm playing NL25 :coolface:
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Joined: 30.12.2010 Posts: 3,107
      Oh then great :) missunderstood:)
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.09.2010 Posts: 2,064
      Originally posted by CPallo
      Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      That's all great, but please move up :)
      I'm playing NL25 :coolface:
      :coolface: Comeback please :coolface:
    • pitabread189
      pitabread189
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.12.2013 Posts: 195
      Nice heater
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.10.2010 Posts: 486
      Bravo CPallo.

      While I dont think 50bb/100 is going to be sustainable over a reliable sample (lets say 100k+) I think high teens and possibly even 20bb/100 might be possible.

      I say this because I have recently played 80k hands at NL5 and am winning at 13bb/100 and I am essentially not very good, have a lot to learn and that hand sample includes all sorts of spew and misplay and learning to multitable etc.

      I think a more experienced player then I, capable of only playing when 'on song' could well hit 20/100+
      Though there is little insentive to do so as, as FFRRAANNKKIIEE points out, they should probably just move up.

      What is the extent of your challenge? Just dabbling about or are going to push for 'max winrate' over solid sample?

      MD
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.02.2011 Posts: 1,318
      Originally posted by MasochisticDesire
      Bravo CPallo.

      While I dont think 50bb/100 is going to be sustainable over a reliable sample (lets say 100k+) I think high teens and possibly even 20bb/100 might be possible.

      I say this because I have recently played 80k hands at NL5 and am winning at 13bb/100 and I am essentially not very good, have a lot to learn and that hand sample includes all sorts of spew and misplay and learning to multitable etc.

      I think a more experienced player then I, capable of only playing when 'on song' could well hit 20/100+
      Though there is little insentive to do so as, as FFRRAANNKKIIEE points out, they should probably just move up.

      What is the extent of your challenge? Just dabbling about or are going to push for 'max winrate' over solid sample?

      MD
      check out xflix blog and ull see that 20bb/100 ++ is definitely possible! and even on higher stakes ;)
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.10.2010 Posts: 486
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      check out xflix blog and ull see that 20bb/100 ++ is definitely possible! and even on higher stakes ;)
      Yeah, I saw the first season, got some catching up to do.
      Evidently he typically plays midstakes, how many hands played at NL5?

      MD
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Platinum
      Joined: 25.01.2009 Posts: 1,102
      Nice graph lmao. Rootin for you!