Hu Cash

• frazz4
      frazz4
      Bronze
      I have a problem with what seams to be regs sat waiting for people to play then at HU 50NL and when i come along like the big fish i am and loose say $30 or $40 they hit and run me. I thought that hit and running was a problem with fish but these last few weeks when i have been getting into poor a lot i have found that 99% or regs are hitting and running me but only half the fish are. For me this is really annoying, IMO if your sat at a table waiting to play someone and you get action then why run as soon as you win one by in or W.E . If your the best player why leave? I don't mind fish coming and hit and running so much because they sit on the table with you and then leave but people who are sat waiting and run when they win a bit ager say 30 hands is not cool IMO.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the thing to do with regs or what? I personally never hit and run unless the person is abusing me over chat or maybe they are clearly better than me, I don't think i have hit and run once when waiting on a table and i get action. I might give and run some times but I have the etiquette to stay around and give someone the chance to win their money back plus i believe i can beat most people so the longer i play someone the more i can learn their game and beat them for even more $.
  • 7 replies
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Interesting problem i didn't realize people did this at the lower stakes. Have you considered playing rush? You really can't avoid people on speed/rush/zoom and it gives more security. If you are playing on a smaller site you could move to a bigger one also possibly.
    • frazz4
      frazz4
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mute20
      Interesting problem i didn't realize people did this at the lower stakes. Have you considered playing rush? You really can't avoid people on speed/rush/zoom and it gives more security. If you are playing on a smaller site you could move to a bigger one also possibly.
      I'm playing on stars and haven't really considered zoom as i think its a tougher game. not that i have tried it. Surly the whole heads up thing is learning your opponent and countering it. maybe ill try zoom but for now ill stick with normal. I assumed it happened less the higher stakes you went up but you think other wise?
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Yes its a bigger problem on higher stakes, since their are less fish and more regs the higher you move up. I would recommend giving zoom a try if you are having trouble with bum hunting. The game is not to different from normal tables, i think others would agree. You also spend less time table selecting and i feel is a better player pool in general since you get a good mix of players.
    • ohmesohrny
      ohmesohrny
      Basic
      Sadly, this is a part of online poker. you either deal with it, or stop playing.

I hate it myself and cuss at every player who has eevr hit n run me lol.

but like others said, try a bigger site and you may have more luck.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Play HUSNGs instead imo
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      i have found that 99% or regs are hitting and running me

Easy solution is to sit with NL400 regs - they won't HNR you. :coolface:
    • frazz4
      frazz4
      Bronze
      Ye I just don't get the thing of waiting and leaving after winner .5 of a buy in. If you are a reg and really want to win at poker then learn to the best and crush it!

And ye HUSGs is an option but a different game again.