This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

suggestions please :P

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      I cashed out just under $1k a few weeks ago leaving just over $200 to play with on ipoker.

Started playing $5sng's and ended up titlting even though I was up 1 or two buy ins, and went to the roulette wheel for the first time ever. Ended losing it all on the blasted thing. (Never playing that again thats forsure.)

Anyways I got the rakeback for the week of $20 and am not sure what to do with the cash. I still want to play poker but am not sure what to play, I have quite alot of free time to play and dont mind grinding, but am not sure if i will tilt again as I did just a week ago.

Ive played sss up to nl 200 with positive winrates and a few sng's up to $22 with a positive roi.

Would like to hear other peoples experiences with poker and money and also any advice that you have.
  • 1 reply
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      A similar thing happened to me a few months ago.
      I had $160 in my BR. I lost a few Bi and tilted. Tilt as well as very bad brm and my BR was $6. I grinded SnGs and Mtts and now my BR is $1350. I will never chase my losses/ tilt again. Another thing that helps is recording EVERY SnG/ Mtt that u play.
      Also for SnG: 60 Bi minimum