Hello, I am russian.

• 7 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      I didnt' expect anything else, when i clicked here....
    • orro11
      orro11
      Bronze
      Вчера я надел валенки и тулуп и пошел в лес, чтобы срубить березу и наколоть дров для своей печи. (в моей деревянной избе холодно зимой без печи. А еще я люблю печь на печи блины). Но по дороге поскользнулся, упал и потерял сознание. Меня чуть не съели волки. Хорошо, что мои собутыльники медведи увидели меня, отогнали волков и принесли меня домой.

Yesterday I put on valenki and toe loop and went into the forest to chop down birch tree and chop wood for my the furnace. (in my wooden log hut cold winter without the furnace. And I love to bake pancakes on the furnace). But on the way slipped, fell down and lost consciousness. I was almost eaten by wolves. Well, that my drinking buddies bears saw me and stripped wolves and brought me home.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hahaha
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by orro11
      Вчера я надел валенки и тулуп и пошел в лес, чтобы срубить березу и наколоть дров для своей печи. (в моей деревянной избе холодно зимой без печи. А еще я люблю печь на печи блины). Но по дороге поскользнулся, упал и потерял сознание. Меня чуть не съели волки. Хорошо, что мои собутыльники медведи увидели меня, отогнали волков и принесли меня домой.

Yesterday I put on valenki and toe loop and went into the forest to chop down birch tree and chop wood for my the furnace. (in my wooden log hut cold winter without the furnace. And I love to bake pancakes on the furnace). But on the way slipped, fell down and lost consciousness. I was almost eaten by wolves. Well, that my drinking buddies bears saw me and stripped wolves and brought me home.
      In Canada bears sleep all winter, and we have to use alder for the wood stoves in our log huts. Also, rye whiskey instead of vodka.

Instead of valenki, we have shoepacks, and I couldn't figure out toe loops.
      Snowshoes maybe?

Also, wolves are rare where I am, but feral dogs do the same job -- I think that there is a union agreement.

Same, same only different !

Welcome to English Community !

Cheers,
      --VS
    • orro11
      orro11
      Bronze
      Canada is a very interesting country, if you believe the cartoon South Park.

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Canada is a very interesting country, if you believe the cartoon South Park.
      The show is written for a USA audience, and makes a lot of jokes making fun of Canada. Very few Americans know much about Canada -- a lot think that it snows here year round.

Canadians, on the other hand, make just as many jokes about Americans, so it all works out.

I love South Park, but haven't seen it much lately.

cheers,
      --VS
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Hello, I am russian
      kthxbye