This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT c-bet

• caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $14,34
      BB:
      $55,47
      UTG+1:
      $25,00
      UTG+2:
      $13,13
      MP1:
      $7,15
      Hero:
      $4,65
      MP3:
      $4,65
      CO:
      $26,42
      BU:
      $4,65

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:club: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, 4 folds, BB calls $0,75.

Flop: ($2,10) A:diamond: , 9:heart: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,50, BB raises to $3,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $6,60

I'm not very used with Post-flop stats.. so I don't know exactly what to read from them.

I got a bit afraid and folded it. But should I have shoved it instead? I had already invested more than half my stack anyway..
  • 6 replies
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Ok just surf over the net to find out everything about your tracking-software,
      There are a lot of instructions video`s , And you have to know what the stats exaclty mean to take the best of it ;)

And about the hand, I think you played it well..
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Cool... well I know what they mean actually. I'm just not used to all of them yet, you see.. So sometimes I get a hard time figuring out what to read from them on the moment of the play, like..
      But it's just a matter of practise. I already got used to the pre-flop stats. So now I'm moving into the post-flop =)

But cheers for the tips. =) Indeed, I will be going around to get tips and everything I can to help me improve my read.
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Ok good.. thats the atitude ;) Cya
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      actually you cant play that hand any differently, no matter what his stats are :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngolPoker
      actually you cant play that hand any differently, no matter what his stats are :)
      Also fishes tend to MinRRaise with Monsters both Pre-Post-Flop & the Turn ;)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Also fishes tend to MinRRaise with Monsters both Pre-Post-Flop & the Turn Augenzwinkern

Yep, fish check-minraise if he hit his ace, theres not much more he could hit , so nh.