$4,65
      MP3:
      $4,65
      CO:
      $26,42
      BU:
      $4,65

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:club: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, 4 folds, BB calls $0,75.

Flop: ($2,10) A:diamond: , 9:heart: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,50, BB raises to $3,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $6,60

I'm not very used with Post-flop stats.. so I don't know exactly what to read from them.

I got a bit afraid and folded it. But should I have shoved it instead? I had already invested more than half my stack anyway..
  • 6 replies
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Ok just surf over the net to find out everything about your tracking-software,
      There are a lot of instructions video`s , And you have to know what the stats exaclty mean to take the best of it ;)

And about the hand, I think you played it well..
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Cool... well I know what they mean actually. I'm just not used to all of them yet, you see.. So sometimes I get a hard time figuring out what to read from them on the moment of the play, like..
      But it's just a matter of practise. I already got used to the pre-flop stats. So now I'm moving into the post-flop =)

But cheers for the tips. =) Indeed, I will be going around to get tips and everything I can to help me improve my read.
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Ok good.. thats the atitude ;) Cya
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      actually you cant play that hand any differently, no matter what his stats are :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngolPoker
      actually you cant play that hand any differently, no matter what his stats are :)
      Also fishes tend to MinRRaise with Monsters both Pre-Post-Flop & the Turn ;)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Also fishes tend to MinRRaise with Monsters both Pre-Post-Flop & the Turn Augenzwinkern

Yep, fish check-minraise if he hit his ace, theres not much more he could hit , so nh.