[NL2-NL10] QQ messed up

• caltabiano
      Known players:

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      5 folds, Hero calls $0,25, BU raises to $1,50, SB calls $1,40, BB folds, Hero raises to $4,73 (All-In), BU calls $3,23, SB folds.

Flop: ($11,21) Q:spade: , 7:spade: , K:heart:
      Turn: ($11,21) 4:club:
      River: ($11,21) A:spade:

Final Pot: $11,21

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows three of a kind, queens (Qc Qh)
      BU shows two pairs, aces and queens (Qd Ah)

Hero wins with three of a kind, queens (Qc Qh)

Ok, first of all, let me explain why the call instead of the raise.
      I had left all my tables with check/fold pre-selected, cause I didnt have anything. So I ran downstairs to grab me some grapes and came back. When I got here I saw QQ, 7sec to act. BUT, as if Fortune didn't like me at all, my iTunes was changing songs, and that usually freezes my computer for a couple of seconds. So I quickly figured I wouldn't have time to set a proper raise. And therefore I clicked on call, in order not to lose the hand.

So, that excused. What could I have done? Could I have indeed pushed it?
      Cause here's what I figure. If the positions were inverted, I'd have pushed it, after his raise. So, positions wouldn't matter on the flop, cause I'd be all in already.
      So I thoughtI might as well go for it the way it is

What do you all reckon?
  • 3 replies
    • superjunk
      Pushing is correct, But after your limp it looks like QQ+ to me..
      Call pre-flop, Check-Shove the turn is also an option.
      But in this spot , you can easy get it in pre-flop, cause he doesn`t lay down many hands anymore..

*The BU has a very wide range.. Because there is 1 limper ( you look weak) + the SB and the BB = 2.5 BB in the pot.. he could easaly take a shot at it with TJ 9T JQ QK QJ AQ , many SC some 1-gappers and any PP..

You really are a big favorite :)

*Grabbing some food , drink , or pissing is very hard playing multi-tables..
      A notebook is the key.. you can take it anywhere you want.. :P
    • alejandrosh
      actually happened to me once, i ended minraising my AKs thankfully someone reraised me so i could go all in.

after you accidentally limp you have to go all in, you want to go all in preflop with queens , he has to call since the move looks fishy. maybe later he will call you when you raise AA because he thinks of you as an slowplayer :P
    • IngolPoker
      if you miss the chance of raising you should be glad to be able to reraise :)

nearly nh ;)