Question for multi-table SSS players

• AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      When you are playing multiple tables (4+) over longer than an hour or so, do you always look for p/f over 20% or just get on waiting lists and take whatever spots open up?

Asking because being in AUst, when i am able to playt is usually the quiet time on titan and there aren't many table that match the p/f requirements, and those that do have long waiting lists.
  • 4 replies
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Mwah, it depents on what stakes you play..
      A 10NL game on titan you can beat any table.. An if you say there are long waiting lists, just sit down :P

Taking some note`s @ donks and search fore them later is also an option.
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      also an aussie on titan.

grind at around 6-7pm, thats when the tables start filling up.
      or wake up early around 5 and you have at least 4 hours of grinding(10+ tables) before the tables start depleting.
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      thanks for the info. :) I play NL20, should i be worried too much with the 20% p/f, or just get on any free tables?
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      i just try to play at peak hours, i click <0.1 blinds, order by blinds and by players, and enter waiting list in the firs 10 tables 0.05/0.10....

as soon as i get $2.5 or more in one table, i close it, and try to keep with the speed ... if i feel i can, i may enter other table's waiting list, and open other few tables as i close the first ones...

my sessions usually last 45 min - 1 hour... 200 or more hands. then i take a break.

in NL10, vpip from tables isnt that important; but you must follow the chart everytime, and make slightly changes against people in your database (but if you dont have one, its not a must).

GL!