This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question for multi-table SSS players

• AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      When you are playing multiple tables (4+) over longer than an hour or so, do you always look for p/f over 20% or just get on waiting lists and take whatever spots open up?

Asking because being in AUst, when i am able to playt is usually the quiet time on titan and there aren't many table that match the p/f requirements, and those that do have long waiting lists.
  • 4 replies
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Mwah, it depents on what stakes you play..
      A 10NL game on titan you can beat any table.. An if you say there are long waiting lists, just sit down :P

Taking some note`s @ donks and search fore them later is also an option.
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      also an aussie on titan.

grind at around 6-7pm, thats when the tables start filling up.
      or wake up early around 5 and you have at least 4 hours of grinding(10+ tables) before the tables start depleting.
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      thanks for the info. :) I play NL20, should i be worried too much with the 20% p/f, or just get on any free tables?
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      i just try to play at peak hours, i click <0.1 blinds, order by blinds and by players, and enter waiting list in the firs 10 tables 0.05/0.10....

as soon as i get $2.5 or more in one table, i close it, and try to keep with the speed ... if i feel i can, i may enter other table's waiting list, and open other few tables as i close the first ones...

my sessions usually last 45 min - 1 hour... 200 or more hands. then i take a break.

in NL10, vpip from tables isnt that important; but you must follow the chart everytime, and make slightly changes against people in your database (but if you dont have one, its not a must).

GL!