This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hi all

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey alex777uk,

Well hello there. :)

Surely you could tell us a bit more about yourself and what you hope to achieve in poker.

Have you had a chance to look over the site yet? It can be a little daunting as there is so much here.

A good starting point is checking out our free poker money. This upgrades your status to bronze which enables you to play on a tracked room and earn StrategyPoints (SPs).

Check out details of our Status & Points system

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Laz
    • alex777uk
      alex777uk
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza - Of course - I started playing as I wanted to learn the game, I used to play Black Jack but I wanted to play something where I had more control.

I enjoyed playing casually for a while and I really like it, guess I got to the point where I would like to learn more.

The site looks great, lot of info and I'll surely be taking advantage of the offers!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey alex777uk,

Well now you've found poker. It can be so damn addictive. :f_biggrin:

So what games do you like to play. Holdem, Omaha etc. Do you prefer cash tables or SnG/MTTs?

Because once you answers those, you are likely to get some responses from guys playing the same limits and games you are.

Cheers

Laz
    • MasterNobody
      MasterNobody
      Basic
      Hey Alex. Lucky Brit getting to play all the good sites! Glad you've found poker, it's a beautiful game. Hope to see you around, I'll remember you as the guy that joined the same day as me, haha. Play smart and run good my friend