hi all

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey alex777uk,

Well hello there. :)

Surely you could tell us a bit more about yourself and what you hope to achieve in poker.

Have you had a chance to look over the site yet? It can be a little daunting as there is so much here.

A good starting point is checking out our free poker money. This upgrades your status to bronze which enables you to play on a tracked room and earn StrategyPoints (SPs).

Check out details of our Status & Points system

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Laz
    • alex777uk
      alex777uk
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza - Of course - I started playing as I wanted to learn the game, I used to play Black Jack but I wanted to play something where I had more control.

I enjoyed playing casually for a while and I really like it, guess I got to the point where I would like to learn more.

The site looks great, lot of info and I'll surely be taking advantage of the offers!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey alex777uk,

Well now you've found poker. It can be so damn addictive. :f_biggrin:

So what games do you like to play. Holdem, Omaha etc. Do you prefer cash tables or SnG/MTTs?

Because once you answers those, you are likely to get some responses from guys playing the same limits and games you are.

Cheers

Laz
    • MasterNobody
      MasterNobody
      Basic
      Hey Alex. Lucky Brit getting to play all the good sites! Glad you've found poker, it's a beautiful game. Hope to see you around, I'll remember you as the guy that joined the same day as me, haha. Play smart and run good my friend