This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coral Poker - bankroll

• ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi everybody,

I would like to continue playing on Coral Poker. When I signed up, I received the $ 10 on Coral and my strategy was rather easy. Start off with lots of risks and try to get that roll up to 50 or 100 $ as fast as possible and ignoring all BRM guidelines. If that would go wrong, I was planning to deposit 50 $.

You can already guess what happened. I went broke with that 10 $ and I would like to deposit money there now, but my Visa is not accepted and it looks like I cannot find a way to deposit money.

[Edited by HollyMichelle]
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there ferrarif,

I'm not sure why VISA did not work for you. It certainly worked for me at Coral Poker so I would suggest you contact their live support and see if you can come to some sort of resolution.

As for the part of your post that I've edited above - Please note that we do not facilitate these requests on the forum and they are strictly against our forum principles.

So I've edited it and I trust you understand why.

Any questions just ask :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi HollyMichelle,

I am sorry, but I was not aware that my question was not according to the forum rules, so I apologise for this and thank you for editing my post ;)

I checked with Coral and they told me to verify with my bank. Is there no other way ?

Kind regards
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again :)

No problem at all.

Deposit methods are usually country specific so it's best to ask Coral support what options are available in your country and work from there :)
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi Gerry,

I tried to send you a private message but that doesn't seem to be possible.

I would like to talk to you private, would that be possible? :)

Cheers,
      Ferrari
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Yep, I've added you as a friend so you can now send me a private message whenever you wish :)
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well, I logged in into their website and I noticed that you have a lot more ways to deposit money. Pay-safe is very easy so I'll just stop at a fuel station and buy a pay-safe code and deposit money from there !

Time to play on Coral and collect some SP :) !

Cheers
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great!

Thank you for the update and best of luck at the tables :)