Coral Poker - bankroll

• ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi everybody,

I would like to continue playing on Coral Poker. When I signed up, I received the $ 10 on Coral and my strategy was rather easy. Start off with lots of risks and try to get that roll up to 50 or 100 $ as fast as possible and ignoring all BRM guidelines. If that would go wrong, I was planning to deposit 50 $.

You can already guess what happened. I went broke with that 10 $ and I would like to deposit money there now, but my Visa is not accepted and it looks like I cannot find a way to deposit money.

[Edited by HollyMichelle]
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there ferrarif,

I'm not sure why VISA did not work for you. It certainly worked for me at Coral Poker so I would suggest you contact their live support and see if you can come to some sort of resolution.

As for the part of your post that I've edited above - Please note that we do not facilitate these requests on the forum and they are strictly against our forum principles.

So I've edited it and I trust you understand why.

Any questions just ask :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi HollyMichelle,

I am sorry, but I was not aware that my question was not according to the forum rules, so I apologise for this and thank you for editing my post ;)

I checked with Coral and they told me to verify with my bank. Is there no other way ?

Kind regards
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again :)

No problem at all.

Deposit methods are usually country specific so it's best to ask Coral support what options are available in your country and work from there :)
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi Gerry,

I tried to send you a private message but that doesn't seem to be possible.

I would like to talk to you private, would that be possible? :)

Cheers,
      Ferrari
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Yep, I've added you as a friend so you can now send me a private message whenever you wish :)
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well, I logged in into their website and I noticed that you have a lot more ways to deposit money. Pay-safe is very easy so I'll just stop at a fuel station and buy a pay-safe code and deposit money from there !

Time to play on Coral and collect some SP :) !

Cheers
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great!

Thank you for the update and best of luck at the tables :)