I go on tilt when they fish get there.

• Frexas22
      Frexas22
      Bronze
      I play solid poker and it takes time to get in good spots but then they fish come and just shove and gets it.

Today i got it in with KK against AQs and he got A on the river but i keept on playing but then i put me in spots against 75% preflop fishes and either he have a monster or he outdraw me.
      IF i get it in with A10 against a fish with 25 he gets a pair or he just have a monster, and because he is a 75% fish i play middle pair and high cards but then ofc he have a set or something else.

And i go on tilt. I am currently back at breakeven for the day after some fishes.

I common thing i do when i am on fish tilt is that i am calling them down when they potbet on the river.

Why do you pot bet on the river anyway? If the pot is 1dollar and you check all streets but then suddenly bet 1dollar on teh river?? why do you even do that?
  • 1 reply
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Frexas22
      I play solid poker and it takes time to get in good spots but then they fish come and just shove and gets it.

Today i got it in with KK against AQs and he got A on the river but i keept on playing but then i put me in spots against 75% preflop fishes and either he have a monster or he outdraw me.
      IF i get it in with A10 against a fish with 25 he gets a pair or he just have a monster, and because he is a 75% fish i play middle pair and high cards but then ofc he have a set or something else.

And i go on tilt. I am currently back at breakeven for the day after some fishes.

I common thing i do when i am on fish tilt is that i am calling them down when they potbet on the river.

Why do you pot bet on the river anyway? If the pot is 1dollar and you check all streets but then suddenly bet 1dollar on teh river?? why do you even do that?
      I dont know which type of poker, but I assume cash 6-max?

You will obv get told & probably know that fish call bad, & sometimes it hits thats simple maths - the only way to get thru is play solid+volume.

I'm currently playing HU Hypers, the coolers are so sick I think its good for getting use to suck outs & beats - try playing some $0.50 HU Hypers - really fun.

These days I just spew off in 6-max games - I dont get the same buzz from them.