[Application] Euro MTT Stake (Long term)

• amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-007

Hi I am looking for a backer (or group of backers - but i prefer one for communication) to stake me for MTTs mainly on euro sites (I would also like to play some of the softer MTTs on stars and tilt and also perhaps the rush mttsngs on full tilt as filler games - but this can be discussed).

I would like to preferably be staked up to around the 30 euro mark so 5r's 11 cubeds and 30 freezeouts.

I played mtts in the past and had decent success with them. Then because of university I stopped playing mtts and played cash games for a while = where I believe I beat nl50 quite solidly. However I would like to get back into playing mtts and I believe I can now give enough time that it would be a good deal for both of us.

Here are some stats/graphs :

Full tilt
      Pokerstars

(Please note I've reset my stars sharkscope since this graph)

(PKR NL50 6max)

The reason I need a stake is I don't have the money to play the games I want to anymore (in short I spent most of my winnings on university tuition/living costs etc)

I would be looking for a 50/50 split really since I plan to be in this deal for quite a while. I've also ran a few successful stakes on here in the past.

Anyone who would maybe be interested and wishes to discuss further please PM me.

Thanks for looking.
  • 10 replies
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hey,

How much are you looking for?
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by benaars
      Hey,

How much are you looking for?
      Well I mean if i get one backer then can send perhaps a few days BIs as I need them - i expect to play maybe 15 tournaments a day, and can discuss makeup/plans if i begin to lose.

If multiple backers then I guess 100bi's, so probably like 2keur (since my average buyin is going to work out around 20eur i am guessing [although not looked at what schedule i would play exactly just yet]) and because it's a pain to ask multiple backers to send more and keep track etc perhaps ask for like 50bi upfront and then reload if i needed.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by amplifyd
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-007

Hi I am looking for a backer (or group of backers - but i prefer one for communication) to stake me for MTTs mainly on euro sites (I would also like to play some of the softer MTTs on stars and tilt and also perhaps the rush mttsngs on full tilt as filler games - but this can be discussed).

I would like to preferably be staked up to around the 30 euro mark so 5r's 11 cubeds and 30 freezeouts.

I played mtts in the past and had decent success with them. Then because of university I stopped playing mtts and played cash games for a while = where I believe I beat nl50 quite solidly. However I would like to get back into playing mtts and I believe I can now give enough time that it would be a good deal for both of us.

Here are some stats/graphs :

Full tilt
      Pokerstars

(Please note I've reset my stars sharkscope since this graph)

(PKR NL50 6max)

The reason I need a stake is I don't have the money to play the games I want to anymore (in short I spent most of my winnings on university tuition/living costs etc)

I would be looking for a 50/50 split really since I plan to be in this deal for quite a while. I've also ran a few successful stakes on here in the past.

Anyone who would maybe be interested and wishes to discuss further please PM me.

Thanks for looking.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      I suggest you to specify your needed bankroll, and offer some 10 or 20% chunks for sale, this way you could be more successful in finding your stakers. maybe I would be interested in one small chunk too.

However, if you believe you'll find one backer and deal with him, you can try that way.

All the best,
      Fran
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      I suggest you to specify your needed bankroll, and offer some 10 or 20% chunks for sale, this way you could be more successful in finding your stakers. maybe I would be interested in one small chunk too.

However, if you believe you'll find one backer and deal with him, you can try that way.

All the best,
      Fran
      Yes this perhaps will be the option. Would prefer one backer because its easier for communication and things but I guess maybe if do not find someone I will look at making a BAP for like 500-1000 mtts or something in a few days - I need to look at what sites I would be playing first and things anyway.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Sending a pm With My Skype and we can talk tomorrow evening about this if you stil intersted by then
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver

All the best,
      Fran
      Yes this perhaps will be the option. Would prefer one backer because its easier for communication and things but I guess maybe if do not find someone I will look at making a BAP for like 500-1000 mtts or something in a few days - I need to look at what sites I would be playing first and things anyway.
      So, would you like us to close this then?
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

All the best,
      Fran
      Pretty sure he said if he doesn't find someone. Considering someone has shown an interest and you've given it less than 24hrs I doubt it???
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      No not yet thankyou
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks,

FYI, I removed the Skype address from your signature as it's not allowed here.