HUD @ PokerStars

• kimoain
      kimoain
      Silver
      Hi.

Was hoping for some help here on forum.
      Opened new account few days ago at Pokerstars.
      Will play micros and cannot invest into program now...
      Found program FPDB and will need some help with it. I am totaly inexperienced in using programs, cant find my hand history in comp, cant make the HUD in FPDB work.
      Any assistence guys?
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kimoain,

I had FPDB a couple of years ago and I couldn't get it to work properly. It is really difficult. I was never able to review hands because even if I entered the hand number it would always say 'Not Found'.

PokerTracker4 and HEM2 both come with 30 day free trials, so between them you have 60 days of use by which time you should have made the cost of buying it.

Also they take very little setting up as well as the fact we have dedicated company reps on our PT4 and HEM2 boards who check members queries regularly and give clear and detailed answers.

Also at any given time, we are likely to be offering discounts on one or both products.

For more information click here.

Hope this helps

Laz
    • kimoain
      kimoain
      Silver
      Tnx Laz.

Offc it helps.

Was hoping some members use it without problems...

Will try HM / PT.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kimoain,

That's not to say that people don't have it running properly. I only tried it because I was playing a lot of Stud/ Stud8/Razz and mixed games which are not supported by HM2/PT4.

As for Holdem and Omaha games PT4/HM2 are the nuts.

Regards

Laz