This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Odds, what am I missing?

• Walti72
      Walti72
      Bronze
      Question 8:
      The pot is $2. An opponent bets $1 on the flop. You have $1, you'd therefore have to move all-in to continue playing. You are holding a flushdraw. Can you profitably call this bet? a) yes

Pot odds 3:1
      Flush draw odds 2:1 (as you are all in and will see two cards because you are all in )

Question 9:
      The pot is $2. An opponent bets $1 on the turn. You have $1, you'd have to move all-in to continue playing. You are holding an OESD. Can you profitably call this bet? b) no

Pot odds 3:1
      Pot odds 2:1 (as you are all in and will see two cards because you are all in )

Why is the answer no in question 9, what am I missing? Or is the pot odds 5:1 because there is only one card still to come?

Secondly, isn't flushdraw suppose to be two words?

Your input will be appreciated.

Walti
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Walti72 ,

You are correct with your assumption. Since you are already on the turn in question 9 there is only 1 card left to come. You therefore don't have sufficient odds.

I also fixed the flush draw typo :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD