[Application] Tcoop Fl 6-Max

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-008

Hi,
      I want a staking for the fl tcoop sh tourney this friday. I reached final table last year and won a $11 turbo fl tourney (54 players) and reached a final table at the fl monthly freeroll at stars. I propose 9 share for 10% and I get on share free. I wanna do sats as a warm-up and estimates $15 per share if we don't win any satellite. I'm listed as $5k tourney winner -12 and -13 even though my main game is sh fl cash games. Don't wanna give my nic in public but will answer in private via pm.

Regards
      ZD
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-008

Hi,
      I want a staking for the fl tcoop sh tourney this friday. I reached final table last year and won a $11 turbo fl tourney (54 players) and reached a final table at the fl monthly freeroll at stars. I propose 9 share for 10% and I get on share free. I wanna do sats as a warm-up and estimates $15 per share if we don't win any satellite. I'm listed as $5k tourney winner -12 and -13 even though my main game is sh fl cash games. Don't wanna give my nic in public but will answer in private via pm.

Regards
      ZD
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

As a word of warning, you will probably not get a good response without having a proven record i.e. graphs, testimonials in such a short lead in time.

Also you will need to open a Feedback thread here with a link in your original request.

Also if you hide your nick, it looks like you have something to hide.

Good luck

Laz
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I will give my nic in private via pm, don't have any graph due to reformatting my pc. But my winnings on stars can be seen at pokertableratings. And I resent the implication that I had something to hide.

Cheers,
      ZD

PS Will open a feedback thread if there's any interest, seems little interest now.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ZeroDegrees,

I do apologise most sincerely if I have offended you. It certainly wasn't my intention.

But you must understand there will be a certain amount of scepticism from potential stakers given the short time before the tourney starts and the lack of easily obtainable information.

Again sorry for the misunderstanding

Laz
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      The info is easily available online. I have a dream that pokerstrategy will make use of the rule that says they are allowed to publicise any member with a great win, that's why I don't wanna give my nic in public. Thanks for the apology, appreciate it. Guess I just have to win big tonight to be able to attend.

ZeroDegrees

PS I didn't feel offended