Failed the test

• 7 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by 118Hither
      Why cannot I not see what I got wrong when I did the test?
      because then it would be too easy? :)
    • 118Hither
      118Hither
      Bronze
      but, i followed the charts etc etc

some of which i dont agree with but I decided to follow them and still dont get it!!!

i think ill write the next lot down and post here and see what we get
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      If you already don't agree with the strategy, then I give you about 2 hours max before you come back and post that you went broke because you didn't follow the BRM
    • 118Hither
      118Hither
      Bronze
      please read what i said again

i went through it and took it all on board and answered the questions as per their charts etc!!!

poker is opinion, not always a right or wrong!!!

i would like to now what answer i got wrong and why so i can learn its not a criticism, so why do you make it out to be one

some people are really annoying
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      im sorry that you're frustrated, but i think we're not supposed to help you solve teh quiz, other than by saying that you should read and re-read the articles until you understand them fully, read the questions carefully, etc.
      good luck
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      No critisism as you said, but, with that attitude you are not gonna be succesful, poker is not about an 'opinion', it's about making money taking right decisions or loosing taking wrong. Re-read articles and you gonna pass the quiz next day, it's really easy. Lol if 1 post annoys you, you need much more patience for playing poker :)
    • 118Hither
      118Hither
      Bronze
      Everyones a critic!!

I simply said "I want to know which I got wrong as I followed everything correctly" or words to that effect.

I did pass it second go, did everything exactly the same. However some of the wordings in the questions are not quite perfect and so maybe I read it wrong or it was written wrong.

Jeez, everyone get over themselves.

Poker is an opinion, making calls, whether to or not!!! Should he have done that or not.

Think about this, if everyone plays to this regime, WOULD YOU WIN LONG TERM?

NO!!! I think is the answer you are looking for, but lucky enough there are idiots who play and with them in mind this system is very very good an I can see it working at level below $10 or $20.

So, as I said earlier and with no attitude that will say "YOU'LL GO BROKE", I am willing to try this way, I have passed the test and now waiting and reading some more and doing the things that they ask and I wish you all the best of luck too