• peasanth
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker? I like competition and I like to win. Money is good, too. The reason I want to get better is to get better at observing people's game and finding ways to beat them. I think the feeling of knowing what the villain is doing is up there with dragging in a big pot.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker? I can sometimes be too passive in multi way pots. Somebody must have that over card, right? Sometimes I get impatient and load up an extra table in an attempt to occupy myself. Deposing too little is perhaps a bad thing for me. I have made two twenty dollar deposits and bust them both. Tilt at myself is more of an issue than tilting at bad players.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive? Tight aggressive is playing good cards to begin and putting pressure on your opponents when you do have your cards
  • 2 replies
    • legand73
      Hey peasanth

Welcome to the beginner's course and to pokerstrategy.com (although you've been around for a month). Good to see you've posted the first homework and Bogdan our coach will be by in the coming days to check that for you. Hope you enjoy the course and we look forward to seeing more to come from you in the future.

• BogdanPS
      Hello peasanth,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Good job with the first homework.

With the help of this course (and myself) and your hard work we should be able to overcome a lot of your weakness.

Best of luck and keep us posted.