This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

If you fail try again!

• Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      New year, new challenge! This time with 45man turbos...
      I started the year broke and playing staked the 1.5$ ones with the goal of getting 800games (because I started at mid January) and I got there:

The downswing was me taking a 30games shot at the 3.5$ ones...
      Now I'll grind at least 1500games in February, most of it I hope at 3.5$ and try to improve as much as I can.
      Yearly goals: Supernova, 10k profits and move up through the stakes, switching from 45man to 180man at one point.
  • 5 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3

Good luck with your goals. How long do you estimate it would take you to reach supernova? I'm thinking of setting a supernova challenge myself but it would probably take a long time at nl25
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legand73
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3

Good luck with your goals. How long do you estimate it would take you to reach supernova? I'm thinking of setting a supernova challenge myself but it would probably take a long time at nl25
      Good luck to you too! I hope I'll get supernova by the end of the year, but I have to move up at 3.5 and 7$ turbos asap.
      Setting challenges is good even if you don't reach your goals cause it motivates you to play more, study more and become better.
      I haven't updated this blog because of running really bad in the 3.5$ sngs, but now I'm back in grind mode and I'll update this blog: Easter Grind
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3,

Awesome. I never actually thought about the possibility of reaching SN playing 45 manners. I will definitely follow this as well as your Easter grind.

We have a small 45 man skype group that you would be welcome to join. If you are interested send me a friend request.

Happy Fishing

Laz
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazza, I'm already in 2 groups and I don't even have time for those, just as I didn't have time to update this in such a long time.
      I was kinda running bad in the 45mans, so I decided to give the 180s a try and... boom!

I know I ran really hot, but it feels good to have a nice roll and grind without worrying about the bills.
      New goals:
      :diamond: GoldStar in May
      :diamond: 2k games in May
      :diamond: study as much as possible (I'll get The Mental Game of Poker soon)
      :diamond: take shots at 8$ and 3.5R
      :diamond: finish Insanity (currently week 5)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3,

Who need skype groups when you can build cliff faces in a graph like that. :tongue: Lovely sick run between games 650-850 odd.

And BOOM indeed !!!!

Keep Crushing

Laz