If you fail try again!

• Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      New year, new challenge! This time with 45man turbos...
      I started the year broke and playing staked the 1.5$ ones with the goal of getting 800games (because I started at mid January) and I got there:

The downswing was me taking a 30games shot at the 3.5$ ones...
      Now I'll grind at least 1500games in February, most of it I hope at 3.5$ and try to improve as much as I can.
      Yearly goals: Supernova, 10k profits and move up through the stakes, switching from 45man to 180man at one point.
  • 5 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3

Good luck with your goals. How long do you estimate it would take you to reach supernova? I'm thinking of setting a supernova challenge myself but it would probably take a long time at nl25
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legand73
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3

Good luck with your goals. How long do you estimate it would take you to reach supernova? I'm thinking of setting a supernova challenge myself but it would probably take a long time at nl25
      Good luck to you too! I hope I'll get supernova by the end of the year, but I have to move up at 3.5 and 7$ turbos asap.
      Setting challenges is good even if you don't reach your goals cause it motivates you to play more, study more and become better.
      I haven't updated this blog because of running really bad in the 3.5$ sngs, but now I'm back in grind mode and I'll update this blog: Easter Grind
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3,

Awesome. I never actually thought about the possibility of reaching SN playing 45 manners. I will definitely follow this as well as your Easter grind.

We have a small 45 man skype group that you would be welcome to join. If you are interested send me a friend request.

Happy Fishing

Laz
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazza, I'm already in 2 groups and I don't even have time for those, just as I didn't have time to update this in such a long time.
      I was kinda running bad in the 45mans, so I decided to give the 180s a try and... boom!

I know I ran really hot, but it feels good to have a nice roll and grind without worrying about the bills.
      New goals:
      :diamond: GoldStar in May
      :diamond: 2k games in May
      :diamond: study as much as possible (I'll get The Mental Game of Poker soon)
      :diamond: take shots at 8$ and 3.5R
      :diamond: finish Insanity (currently week 5)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Fr0z3nByt3,

Who need skype groups when you can build cliff faces in a graph like that. :tongue: Lovely sick run between games 650-850 odd.

And BOOM indeed !!!!

Keep Crushing

Laz