This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pleno1 2014

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by pleno1
      VPPs Today 3.3k
      VPPs Total 99.3k
      VPPs Pace 89612
      Bacardi Breezer Daily Total 2
      Bacardi Breezer Monthly Total 7

Played short sessions today. Kinda ran bad around 4k under ev or something but I still won a few buy ins. Made a pretty interesting check back on T23dd J 2 vs TT.

Couple other hands that I felt I played decent, felt that major leak was perhaps calling too many 3bets OOP and also I called a river with AJcc on J72ccx 5x 4x when pretty sure I was beat and he ahd 22 which was annoying.

All in all pretty ok session and monthly VPPs now exceed 10k which is good. Tomorrow I will hit SuperNova goal for the year which is a nice little milestone to get to and puts me 10% of the way to the end goal.

Did a session with ImFromSweden today, he is one of my best friends in the poker community and its nice to help eachother out and we have very similar thought processes on a lot of spots because we spent a lot of time together but we have been "apart" for a year or so so it was interesting to see how we have both evolved trying a couple of different little things but still fundamentally play very similar.

Have some friends over to watch the SuperBowl which should be fun, may put a bet on one team to have something to funk for!

What do people think about the Barcadi Breezers btw? I dont care in terms of being manly or wte lols, but do you think its abit unhealthy to have so much sugar?
      I think what we all really want to know is "What is +Ev for Bacardi Breezers per month" :f_biggrin:
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      I have a question about Baccardis. How is it +EV at all to drink alcohol during the grind? :) This is the first time I hear about someone drinking and grinding seriously.

Subbed for the blog ofc and GLGLGL :)
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I looove Breezers, most manly drink ever made! ;) And don't worry too much about the suger, there are sugar in most drinks anyway, and alcohol by it self is not exactly healty in the first place.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      This is a good amount of h/hr.

Honestly not sure what to say about breezers. Other than that they taste good.

But try 2 weeks or 1 week, either have a 0.5l coke bottle filled with water, and frozen. And then a shitload of water. - or reg coke every 3rd day or smth. Maybe some citrus for the c-vitamin. Auto citrus works just as good, since there is no work in cutting this shit :D

But again, if u do hourly sessions, and not quarterly day sessions, because of zoom, there is always time to get more liguid.

I also strongly recommend getting glasses that removes the blue light from the screen.
      Just because you should be carefull with ur eyes. In november i had around the 22th or smth blured vision. That lasted for half an hour, AFTER i stopped grinding. And a headache.
      Theese glasses maybe makes u have 2% probability u get that, than maybe 5%.

1 day, is a lot as you also write on your site.

Not because you should plan longer than 1 year, but i just want to mention a possible goal for 2016 :D

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

There is a lot of cheap nice ones. But dont go for the cheapest :D

GL!
    • e306
      e306
      Black
      [...]
      What do people think about the Barcadi Breezers btw? I dont care in terms of being manly or wte lols, but do you think its abit unhealthy to have so much sugar?
      Seriously, man... what do you want to hear? Any amount of sugar is pretty evil for your body, so the long-term goal should be to eliminate sugar form your diet as much as possible. Sorry to be the party pooper, but that's he sad truth. (i love sugar... so i know how it feels)

Also keep in mind that sugary alcohol drinks (and beer) have A LOT of calories. 2 bottles per day * 200 calories per bottle * 30 days = 12000 useless, empty calories per month.
      8000 calories equal 1 kg of fat. so you'll gain 1.5kg of pure fat per month. yay!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Errmm anyone not subbed is insane! I'm in :s_cool:
    • pitabread189
      pitabread189
      Bronze
      Following, GL
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Smirnoff Ice > Bacardi Breezer

WKD Blue > Smirnoff Ice

AINEC

#BriningBackTheNoughties
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Beer > everything
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      VPPs Today 5.5k
      VPPs Total 104.4k
      VPPs Pace 92353
      Bacardi Breezer Daily Total 2
      Bacardi Breezer Monthly Tota 9

Pretty good day, profits wise good and volume wise good. Had one Breezer at the superbowl game and one in the middle of my session tonight, but nothing ott.

Hand 1

On the turn he called within 2 seconds, I was pretty sure he has exactly a draw as 1) A set would consider raising at least for a little bit, especially as it was such a wet board and 2) Made hands that would potentially turn it into a bluff otr would consider folding ott. Pretty good timing tell considering I was playing 8 zoom tables at this point!

Hand 2

Interesting hand, I dont stab twice when checked too, on the turn I didnt want to get c-shoved on by draws or value hands so decided to check as bet folding here would feel abit dirty and bet calling wouldnt be great. OTR absolutely everything has missed, I would maybe bluff if I hit a 9, but I just expect to be bluffcatched really wide otr so just give it up. He had A2s which whilst may initially seem like a fold, is actually more of a call than AK-AQ because he doesnt have blockers to my bluffs, and I am not perceived to be value betting wide at all whilst almost definitely checking back all Ax hands.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      I've seen you playing with the big boys at NL1k, respect!
      How are you finding the limit vs some notorious regs like zazano longple eccentric giggy etc
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah its fun. Im in a chat group with Zaza and a couple of the others. Im pretty happy and content playing anybody, but I leave ego out of the way and concentrate on hourly. I generally now play 4 500, 2 1k, 2 200, all zoom. I keep the 1ks in the middle of my screen for maximum concentration and its a nice addrenalin rush. I think I won a 5k pot yesterday which was nice!
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Gold
      what about BRM at those stakes? as the edge gets smaller i assume variance gets bigger, so more conservative bankroll? is like 100BIs decent for stakes like that or too thin?
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Beer > everything
      This!
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Im in a chat group with Zaza and a couple of the others.
      You can't even imagine how jelly i am :rolleyes:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      what about BRM at those stakes? as the edge gets smaller i assume variance gets bigger, so more conservative bankroll? is like 100BIs decent for stakes like that or too thin?
      100bis should be fine even if you go on a 25bi downswing you still have 150bis for 500.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      I think it's

Zaza
      Me
      Averagegreg
      Adam101
      Apotheosis
      Asianinvasion
      Sarahld
      Coopah

Couple other less known but serious crushers.

Pretty solid group :D
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      FU :( :D
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Yeah its fun. Im in a chat group with Zaza and a couple of the others. Im pretty happy and content playing anybody, but I leave ego out of the way and concentrate on hourly. I generally now play 4 500, 2 1k, 2 200, all zoom. I keep the 1ks in the middle of my screen for maximum concentration and its a nice addrenalin rush. I think I won a 5k pot yesterday which was nice!
      hh or gtfo :D
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      I think it's

Zaza
      Me
      Averagegreg
      Adam101
      Apotheosis
      Asianinvasion
      Sarahld
      Coopah

Couple other less known but serious crushers.

Pretty solid group :D
      What the fuck? He was talking about a new group in his 2p2 thread and that hes losing money by chatting too much. You must be a giant nit compared to some of these xD

Also don't get why play NL200 seems -EV if you beat 500 and play 1k? Why not open 2x less tables at those stakes close NL200 - your hourly should be higher with 2x the attention no?