HUD in ZOOM.

• Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      I am new to ZOOM and trying to figure things out. My HUD works, the hands are being imported but the HUD is always lagging the table action meaning I can rarely get stats on the players at the table. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?
  • 14 replies
    • dingostarR
      dingostarR
      Bronze
      What tracking program are you using?
    • JJWic3
      JJWic3
      Bronze
      I have PT4 and it works very well with Zoom, theree should be no problems. Don't know about HM though.
    • ZeDawning
      ZeDawning
      Bronze
      I use PT4 as well and I have a crappy PC. But still, HUD works perfectly fine.
      It could be that you have not played >1 hands with zoom opponents since you are new to it; so stats wouldn't show.
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      I use HM1. SO your HUD changes as soon as you get moved on the next table?
    • JJWic3
      JJWic3
      Bronze
      Yes, it should almost instantly when you get new opponents. Also, you must have the latest HM update, otherwise HUD won't work properly in Zoom. When you configure sites in HM, isn't a checkbox to enable HUD in Zoom?
    • dingostarR
      dingostarR
      Bronze
      I use HM2 and have no problem.
      did a little search and you could try this - HM1 Zoom HUD lagging it did the trick for the op
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      don't use HM1, just upgrade to HM2. Support for HM1 is limited and you'll often have to do a lot of reconfiguration when Pokerstars updates its software.

That's assuming you want to invest in your poker career and are not just a recreational player.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Itsnevereasy
      I am new to ZOOM and trying to figure things out. My HUD works, the hands are being imported but the HUD is always lagging the table action meaning I can rarely get stats on the players at the table. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?
      +1 on upgrading to HM2

Lag could also be caused by over-taxing your computer.

What is your setup?
      How much "other stuff" are you running as well?
      Some programs are real resource hogs -- check how much of your memory is gobbled up by Skype for example.
      How many tables are you running?

You say "zoom" but are you playing on PokerStars or just using it as a generic term for fast-fold poker? If not on stars, then what room? Some rooms have their own issues.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      I have a lag to sometimes (pt4)
      How much "other stuff" are you running as well?

atm firefox.exe 300k, pt4 200k, pokerstars 100k memory, add here some kind of backround program (torrent, antivirus, music etc) total use 2,13 gb. Simple way is that you make restart, dont open tons of programs and use only what you really need+obv upgrade tracker to latest version. For example pt3 does not like zoom at all.
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      I have HM2, but I like HM1 much more.
      This is what i am getting when I try to use HM2. I already emailed HEM support but maybe someone knows why the HUD doesn't popup??? Hands are being imported...

• dingostarR
      dingostarR
      Bronze
      Have you logged in at pokerstars as administrator? you have to do that to make it work at zoom, so that could be the problem
    • tukioppilas62
      tukioppilas62
      Gold
      I have to always run pokerstars and HEM2 as admin before HUD works at zoom. Have you tried it?
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      It works! Thanks Guys!
    • dingostarR
      dingostarR
      Bronze
      :s_thumbsup: