[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 Jj Utg

• punta
      punta
      Bronze
      I have started to play SSS again as i have been given $40 on Ongame and have not the BR for SH and I hate the software, so will not put my own money in, also the sng's there are nasty. So going to see how far I can go with playing SSS.

Now this hand I should of shoved the flop as the pot was equal and then with his raise much bigger than my stack - but why would the SB call a UTG raise with out a K or A - so when the King comes and he bets out, I think about it and then dump. I have HM now so his stats were 14/6/(35) He gotta have a king aint he :) or was he chasing a flush - who knows at this level :)

Party Poker
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      9 players
      Converter

Stack sizes:
      hero: $1.85
      UTG+1: $4.15
      MP1: $0.98
      MP2: $4.76
      MP3: $1.80
      CO: $2.05
      Button: $11.76
      SB: $6.25
      BB: $11.40

Pre-flop: (9 players) hero is UTG with J J
      hero raises to $0.4, 2 folds, MP2 calls, 3 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: 2 K 9 ($1.3, 3 players)
      SB bets $0.95, hero folds, MP2 folds.
      Uncalled bets: $0.95 returned to SB.

Results:
      Final pot: $1.3
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      With regards to your stats on the player of 14/6, i wouldn't rely on them at all as you only have 35 hands on him/her and you need at least 100+ hands for the vp$ip & pfr to be of any real value.

As for the hand he could be holding Kx, chasing the flush or if his holding TJ/TQthen he could be holding a gutshot.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi punta,

a fold is the right move here, in a multi-way pot your hand is not good any more. He bets into 2 players so i think his likely holding is a K. But the basic strat does not say push the flop multi-way when the pot gets equal to your stack because someone bets into it^^