How soft is PKR?

• Pilks7
      Pilks7
      Bronze
      I've heard it's pretty soft, anyone play here?

How does it fare compared to Stars or Party (which I've heard is also very soft)

(I would just go and see for myself but I don't want to move my whole roll unless it's worth it...)

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Pilks7,

PKR is probably one of the softest rooms out there as it's very difficult to multitable so regs don't tend to play there much.

What games do you play yourself, Cash/MTT/SNG?

Regards,
      Gary
    • Pilks7
      Pilks7
      Bronze
      Cheers Gary.

I play NL10 cash at the moment, looking to take stabs at NL25 pretty soon. What's the multitable issue? I'm guessing as you ask what games I play it's consistently more difficult the more you add? (just a PC processing power issue then?)

I only really 2 or 3 table, so maybe this would just about be achievable?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pilks7,

PKR's multi-tabling is capped at 9. I don't know anyone who can do that at PKR unless they use the Lite (2D) Version.

Cheers

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      You should have no issues 3 tabling with either traffic or soft players. At PKR with a good strategy you will be printing money at NL10!

Good luck :)
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      TBH Lately there are a lot of reg's on PKR (good ones) if you play small stakes it might be good but from 20$ SNG's fish:reg ratio is just bad. Cash games are softer imo, but I am not a big fan on those.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      cash is soft there played 100-1knl. often if you are the one starting games you get tables with 2/4 fish per table which is unheard of on the bigger sites