This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Challange Accepted

• malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi!!!

I'm reading this forum long time, but i didn't posting so much, but i realize that i wanna open some blog and want pokerstrategy forum to be my host :) )

Soo... little bit about me: I'm 25 years old guy from Croatia, playing poker about 3 years, but last year and half is seriously... i'm playing on pacific right now(lucky ace) and last summer i was shutting 50nl(i was pretty happy with results) and even arrange some coaching with one nl100-200 winning player!!! But then come summer and i spend almost entire Bank on fooling around.... So, i want back there and i open this blog for some motivation, advices, and help :) )))

i'll here present my basic plans:

Begining of project is 5.2.2014(start with 6nl) end of project 1.1.2015(winning reg on 50nl)

bank:$260

february 30k hands is goal( i had some examses, birthdays etc...)
      march 70k hands

min expected winnrate on 6nl 12/100bb

expected winnings until 1.april is $720(cashout 500$)

bank on 1. april is 430$--- mouve up on 10nl

10nl--- min expected winnings 7/100bb

april: 70k hands(expected winnings 490$ - 300 for cashout)

bank on 1. may $620

may:70k hands(expected winnings 490$ - 300$ for cashout)

bank on 1.june is 820----- mouve up on 20nl

nl20---min expected winnings 5/100bb

june: 70k hands(expected winnings 700$ - 300 for cashout)

bank on 1. july 1210$

july:70k hands(expected winnings 700$ - 250$ for cashout)

bank on 1. august is 1660$

august: 50k hands(expected winnings 500$ - 250$ for cashout)

bank on 1.september is 1910--- and here will be my first shut on 50nl

this is my general plan, and i know that is not so good for planning so long ahead, and planning winnings, but i just needed to do that for me :)

This plan is liable to change, but if it is necessary it won't be big changes

i'll post my updates and hand for analize minimum once a week, but think so that will be more often...

P.S. sry if my english is not so well :) )
  • 4 replies