Problems with dafa poker

• Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Hello,
      does anyone have some problems with dafa poker? Especially with withdrawals? Because i have problems with it, waiting for money more than week and live support don't tell me nothing specific. At first they tell me that they have to check my hands and how i played than couple days later another worker said that they have to identify me or something like that, they wanna make sure that they send money to correct person. With all my withdrawals before was everything ok (Not instant how they say but was okey). Maybe someone had or have similar problems? How to solve it?
  • 10 replies
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      really? no one? only i have problems with dafa?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Julmaj,

You could try contacting them at support@dafapoker.com

Sorry we can't be more help

Laz
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      Do you have a lof of money on there?

From my own experience, it is best to contact the regulator if you think something fishy is going on (LGA?). It may sound like overkill, but it gets the job done.
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      no, not much 70$. I don't think i will get them and already forgotten.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Never heard of that poker room... Think after this I won't make any further research.
      Are they part of some network or independent? If they are part of some network you could ask for help there?
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      they use ipoker network. I think it's possible to get those money but it will cost too much nervous, much more than 70$ are worth.
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      deleted
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Oh if they are at ipoker they should be trusted.. maybe you can ask for help at some general ipoker support, I would suggest sending a ticket here. Even though they are not working with that skin, they could probably help you to make contact with someone at ipoker who could say u the reasons of this delay. (I believe all ipoker skins should have similar rules on this issue). I, personally, never had this problems with ipoker networks, they are not the fastest in the field when it comes to withdraw procedures though.
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Dafa poker support says that this delay is because of some kind of investigation working on my withdrawals requests. But what they are investigate i don't understand because each time i ask for explanation they are telling me different stories. I'm just very disappointed in Dafa, i don't recomend this "asia poker NR 1" to anyone. On this case i just do nothing, maybe it's just an error and i will get those money someday or maybe not. I don't care anymore. Thanks for all of You who tried to help me and advise me, Thanks!
    • oloslawa
      oloslawa
      Bronze
      Thanks for sharing the story I will not continue playing there, I got some won money from no deposit promotion, but if they make such a problems with withdrawals its better to play on other trusted site and forget about this few bucks.