Problems with PT4 and Microgaming

• CekamBoju
      CekamBoju
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I am having problem with PT4 and Microgaming and I am not really experienced with PT4 since I have used HM for some time now. Since I play 6max SNGs on Microgaming now I cannot use HM2 (since it doesn't support MG SNGs) and had to switch to PT4.

The problem is that in View Stats area when I try to see my results I get messed up results (don't match my balance on the poker client) and EV line is all messed up as well. Once I went into individual tournament results I can see that PT4 is messing up and registering all kinds of idiotic results.

I play 2.5+0.25EUR SNGs so it should show -2.75eur whenever I don't cash for a tournament or profit of 2.5eur or 7eur (depending if I am 1st or 2nd), but in my results I am getting all kinds of messed up numbers, minuses smaller than buying, huge minuses (like 7eur per tournament) and also some winning that just don't make sense (like 1eur).

Does anyone have an idea how to fix that and get proper results going?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by CekamBoju
      The problem is that in View Stats area when I try to see my results I get messed up results (don't match my balance on the poker client) and EV line is all messed up as well. Once I went into individual tournament results I can see that PT4 is messing up and registering all kinds of idiotic results.
      Microgaming is unfortunately known to have frequent hand history and tournament summary errors that may cause inaccurate or missing results, we do the best that we can to compensate for these errors but in the end our tournament users are advised to be diligent and verify their winnings after sessions are finished. If you wish to send the original hand histories for us to review to verify, you my do so by visiting our website, then click Support > Contact Us to create a support ticket, please zip and attach the hand histories.

All-in Equity Adjusted Winnings is not the same thing as EV. EV requires a range of hands for your opponent vs your specific hand, since a tracker cannot predict a range it cannot really be considered EV. We provide a measurement of pot expectation with this stat, but it is not the same thing as EV - that is the wrong name for what a Tracker can mathematically perform. Additionally you should know that any hand where an opponent had equity in the pot but he did not reach showdown cannot be calculated, each player's equity must be realized.