nl 2 or 1 dollar sng ??
    • clutchjj
      clutchjj
      Bronze
      nl at 1,2 as pleno1 said thats the best thing to do
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Pick your best game and the smallest stakes possible. It's as simple as that.

I can't remember how many times I have played up from nothing to something. Once from $5 to $3000 playing NL tourneys. (That involved a measure of extreme luck because I did it within a couple of days.)

Last journey was from $2 to $120 (as of present) playing FL Hold'em.

A piece of advice: The hard thing isn't building a bankroll if you can play well. The hard thing is to keep it. Not trying to brag or be a wise guy or anything, just telling you not do like I do, tilt the roll off playing with a few more beers in my system than advisable. Good luck!
    • Necrophagist
      Necrophagist
      Bronze
      For me it would have to be 0.10c 360 man, 0.50 45 man tournaments. If I wasn't getting in enough volume I would add in 90,180 and 360 .50c SNGs.

I am a SNG player though, so I can only recommend games where I feel most comfortable not what I feel is your personal, best bet.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone, some great advice!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      What you enjoy most! Your BR is kind of small so even nl2 is a bit "thin". You could play some FL games since you don't need such a big bankroll. In the end though you should play something you enjoy. If you don't you'll improve and won't make much money anyway.

Regards

RasTweet
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      DONT follow my BR rules,
      But if u know what are doing in nl 1/2, u surely can make it bigger...

Just to show my real life prens it is do-able early this month start with $9, now at $60 playing from freeroll + zoom 1/2 only.