This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

35 dollars to 100 dollars

• 7 replies
    • AndyBJ
      AndyBJ
      Bronze
      nl 2 or 1 dollar sng ??
    • clutchjj
      clutchjj
      Bronze
      nl at 1,2 as pleno1 said thats the best thing to do
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Pick your best game and the smallest stakes possible. It's as simple as that.

I can't remember how many times I have played up from nothing to something. Once from $5 to $3000 playing NL tourneys. (That involved a measure of extreme luck because I did it within a couple of days.)

Last journey was from $2 to $120 (as of present) playing FL Hold'em.

A piece of advice: The hard thing isn't building a bankroll if you can play well. The hard thing is to keep it. Not trying to brag or be a wise guy or anything, just telling you not do like I do, tilt the roll off playing with a few more beers in my system than advisable. Good luck!
    • Necrophagist
      Necrophagist
      Bronze
      For me it would have to be 0.10c 360 man, 0.50 45 man tournaments. If I wasn't getting in enough volume I would add in 90,180 and 360 .50c SNGs.

I am a SNG player though, so I can only recommend games where I feel most comfortable not what I feel is your personal, best bet.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone, some great advice!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      What you enjoy most! Your BR is kind of small so even nl2 is a bit "thin". You could play some FL games since you don't need such a big bankroll. In the end though you should play something you enjoy. If you don't you'll improve and won't make much money anyway.

Regards

RasTweet
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      DONT follow my BR rules,
      But if u know what are doing in nl 1/2, u surely can make it bigger...

Just to show my real life prens it is do-able early this month start with $9, now at $60 playing from freeroll + zoom 1/2 only.