sit and go CHEATERS

• r3dr0cks
      r3dr0cks
      Bronze
      i have been playing in the sit and go festive freeroles and all i see is people sitting out through the entire game coz there all most garrantied a paid position .I say if your not gonna play the game right dont play at all give the people who want to play a chance to win an honest $0.05 cents its unfair and its cheating .

i rekon if you sit out for more than 3bb than you should be removed from the table it bull crap , theres nothing worst than playing against someone who sitts out the whole game and starts playing when everyone else has been knocked out .
      SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FAIR GAME X(
  • 15 replies
    • dkae2168
      dkae2168
      Bronze
      If people sit out it reduces your field and you just take their blinds?
      Easy win?
    • r3dr0cks
      r3dr0cks
      Bronze
      thats all well and good but its still not fair for the poor basted who play heads up for the past twenty minutes get knocked out and the one who sat out all game still gets a pay out and that my friend is cheating
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Well if you think that this is an advantage and you can make easy money by sitting out, then why don't you go to 30$ games register and sit out at every one of them? That would be printing money wouldn't it? :pokerface:
    • krisse12
      krisse12
      Bronze
      LoL my Friend, Sitting out should be an Great Advantage for you... Don't you care about other players... (You don't have friends in Poker) :f_biggrin:

Enjoy your game and Take them!!
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      So sit out like they do :) Easy
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Troll alert. :)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by benaars
      Well if you think that this is an advantage and you can make easy money by sitting out, then why don't you go to 30$ games register and sit out at every one of them? That would be printing money wouldn't it? :pokerface:
      We shouldn't be sitting out all the time, we should balance our range. Say, if we see we're dealt QQ, and the chipleader shoves any two thinking that we won't come back, it's massively +EV to suddenly reconnect and double up :f_grin:

From the metagame viewpoint, a successful SnG career requires playing on iPoker imho, and therefore being sat out from time to time :f_biggrin:

If seriously: early in an MTT, the ICM doesn't play a huge role, so play it like cash with extra passive dead money posted by outsitters (so looser due to the increased pots). Late, close to the bubble, play extremely loose-aggro if you're in the leading group and weak-tight if you're not.

See also advice given in my thread about bubble play in presence of an outsitter.
    • Solovirs
      Solovirs
      Bronze
      This post made my day.
      Pokerstrategy should have a +1 or like system like on fb
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      He has to sit out a lot of $0.05 games - and everything inbetween - before he can move up to the $30 ones. :)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      And even then he needs variance to pave his way up. Otherwise his roll will get eaten by rake somewhere on the way.

Solovirs: just thumb the thread up, that's available at the bottom of the page.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      I welcome these sort of cheaters with open arms into my tables :)
    • Megalodon1988
      Megalodon1988
      Bronze
      :D
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      [ ] cheating

[ x ] OP mad
    • remy18
      remy18
      Basic