Omaha garden, If you know who I am!!

• pkrsgy
      pkrsgy
      Basic
      Hey guys. I decided to create a blog about my road from $50 to $10 000.
      I play poker for maybe 2 years, but I had a huge problem with my mindset, tilt control and especially bankroll management. I hope that It'll change for next days and weeks.
      I am going to start with $50 and playing o Stars, SNGs $0.5 for 90, 180 and 360 players.
      I'll manage 100bi bankroll management, so when I'll achieve $100 I'll move to $1bi. My the biggest goal is to achieve $10 000 and after this I'll finish my blog here. I would post a new posts every week and I'll post graphs and news about my challenge. My first goal is to win $200 till 16.2. and after move to 2,5$ sng for 180players.
      I want to play about 500 tourneys till this date with 80% ROI.
      That's all for now I am looking forward to bring you some news next week!
      good luck :] :] :]

Summary:

:diamond: Bankroll: $50

:diamond: Stakes: $0.5 sng

:diamond: Next goal: win $200 till 16.2.

:spade: The biggest goal: $10 000 :spade:
  • 5 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      80% ROI sounds pretty hardcore... but gl!
    • flappy1
      flappy1
      Basic
      Hope you'll get what you want! Keep your head up! I believe in you!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pkrsgy,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Nice start to your blog. Good to see another MT SnG blog as a lot of the bloggers are CG or Zoom players.

I hope you achieve your targets although 80% ROI might be hard to maintain longterm, but I love your confidence.

Go Get 'Em

Laz
    • pkrsgy
      pkrsgy
      Basic
      Hey gays. Unfortunately I've busted my $50 because I've made some of very bad things like not holding brm etc....
      I was thinking what to do and How to make my game better.
      I've decided that I want to play PLO10 with $200 so I had to make another deposit of $15.
      I played some HU HT SNGs and zoom as well and I made it to $200!!! That's great! So I've made a decision! I am going to play PLO10 with 20BIs. It is going to be pretty risky but I know that I can beat this level pretty well. In next days I want to play so much and be profitable! I will move to PLO25 maybe with 25-30BIs but that's not important for now because PLO10 is here!
      gl me for sure and my close friend as well!

https://imageshack.com/i/mjyd15p

https://imageshack.com/i/0xh379p

:diamond: Bankroll: $200

:diamond: stakes: PLO10

gl :s_grin: gl :s_confused: gl :s_love: me !!!!! !! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by pkrsgy
      Hey gays.

:coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: