How do I enter

• ByronVW
      ByronVW
      Bronze
      Hey all,

I really would like to know how i can participate in this tournement (International poker league). Maybe not this one but future ones. Can someone please tell me what to do. I from South Africa and would like to know if I can firstly and then where do i go??? I have no clue and none of the threads ive read mention this

Please help

Many thanks
      Byron
  • 11 replies
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      hi, you can enter these tournaments you just need the password from the thread for that week's tourney, it is given about 4 hours before the tourney starts. It doesn't matter what country you are from, just what language you selected when you joined, so as you are in the english community threads then you can enter the english community league tournament, hope this helps
    • ByronVW
      ByronVW
      Bronze
      Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I have no idea where to go for this tourney. Where do i click to enter et cetera. Please could you provide me with the details.

Many thanks
      Byron
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      the tourney is on titan every wednesday at 7pm server time, easiest way to find it is to click on scheduled tourneys then put them in alphabetical order and it is called pokerstrategy english #6, then when youre on that register and enter the password from this site. Registration begins 3 hours before the tourney starts.

To get the password log onto pokerstrategy 4 hours before the tourney, go into the forum/poker forums/freerolls, promotions & community events and you will see a thread called pokerstrategy international league freeroll #6 password and it will be in that thread, this thread appears i think on the same day as the freeroll so don't worry if you look now and can't find it, hope to see you there
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Hey Byron..............I'm from an even darker part of Africa.....Malawi, although in my other life I lived in Pretoria.

See you on the tables on Wednesday

Cheers
    • ByronVW
      ByronVW
      Bronze
      I never got the chance to say it but thanks to all for your feedback on getting into this tournement

And to my african brother good luck to you at the tables :)

Cheers,
      Byron
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Is there a tourney today at Titan?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Is there a tourney today at Titan?
      Yes there is the Lucky Loser Freeroll.

You can find out more about it here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PokerStrategy-International-League-Lucky-Loser-Freeroll-To-Kick-Off_12430
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Im guessing its not available for silver?

I cant find it on Titan either (I might watch)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Its just for watching since the people playing already qualified. There will be radio coverage on it though :)

We have to cheer on the English community players :>
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ByronVW
      I never got the chance to say it but thanks to all for your feedback on getting into this tournement

And to my african brother good luck to you at the tables :)

Cheers,
      Byron
      Thanx Byron,

Tomorrow is the 1st South African world cup qualifier on Stars @8pm our time......cu there

Cheers
      Andy
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

Its just for watching since the people playing already qualified. There will be radio coverage on it though :)

We have to cheer on the English community players :>
      where can i find the tourney on titan?
      where do i join the radio coverage?
      ty