Free money offer

• Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I set up an account at Poker770 yesterday to take advantage of the $45 free poker money offer.

The money arrived by now, but it's only $10.
      Has there been a mistake or did I understand something wrong and the other $35 are part of a bonus or something?
  • 14 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Harrier88,

Have you deposited yet? You get a free $10 when you signup then you get another $30 bonus on your 1st deposit. For the SnG tickets, you would need to refer a friend.

All the relevant information is here.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Have you deposited yet? You get a free $10 when you signup then you get another $30 bonus on your 1st deposit. For the SnG tickets, you would need to refer a friend.
      No, I haven't deposited yet. So the $45 are made up of $10 free money, $30 deposit bonus, and $5 worth of SnG tickets for referring a friend?

Btw, I already have an account on William Hill, which is part of the same poker network. I know that having multiple accounts is strictly prohibited on every site I've heard of. Will there be any problems with having two accounts on iPoker, or will it be fine because those are two different sites?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      So the $45 are made up of $10 free money, $30 deposit bonus, and $5 worth of SnG tickets for referring a friend?
      Yes, this is exactly the case. And of course you also get to take advantage of the normal first deposit bonus when making your first deposit. That's a 200% up to $2,000 bonus.

And no, having accounts on different poker rooms won't be a problem at all. Having two accounts at one poker room is of course not allowed, but having multiple accounts over multiple poker rooms is definitely fine. It doesn't matter if they're all on the iPoker network. So it's fine to have an account on both William Hill and Poker770.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Harrier88

Btw, I already have an account on William Hill, which is part of the same poker network. I know that having multiple accounts is strictly prohibited on every site I've heard of. Will there be any problems with having two accounts on iPoker, or will it be fine because those are two different sites?
      iPoker, Microgaming, Ongame and IPN/Boss are networks that consist of multiple pokerrooms sharing the same software and player pool, but they run as independent businesses and in most cases are not owned by the network.

But you'll find for each skin on a network that you sign up for, you will have to choose a different screen name because you're current screen name is already taken by ..... you on a different skin.

This is where " bonus whoring" has become popular, where you just keep signing up to new rooms once you've exhausted the FDB and other bonuses.

Have Fun

Laz
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      yes you gotta deposit at least 20$ to get the rest of your bonus (at least thats what mine says, deposit 20 get another 20), plus their normal % FDB.

I took that one too, when i just signed up here, but im yet to deposit though mostly because im busy playing at stars atm. But will surely go back soon and get the rest of my bonus there.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He iMumu,

This is a relatively new bonus. Like me, you may have signed up using the FREE20 code.

Regards

Laz
    • freedeals
      freedeals
      Bronze
      Are there any play-through requirements prior to withdrawal?

Can't find that info anywhere. I guess that you are not allowed to deposit $20 and then simply withdraw $60?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey freedeals,

You'll find all the necessary information here.

If you have any further questions then don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Laz
    • ancha1
      ancha1
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ancha1
      I didnt get my free money on poker 770 and betfred ? I signed up before 2 days
      Please send our customer support team a ticket and they will investigate this for you.

:)
    • Navy121219
      Navy121219
      Bronze
      Waiting for 10$ too. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Navy,

I see you only signed up today so it will take a maximum of 2 days for it to arrive!

In the mean time, you can get to know our website a little better :) Did you know that there are currently over 450 FREE videos in our library that you can watch!

That'll help pass the possible 2 day wait and help improve your poker knowledge at the same time, right?!

Check it out!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Navy121219
      Navy121219
      Bronze
      Thank you for information, im watching video's right now. This website helping me alot. Respect. :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      :heart: :heart: :heart: