couple of Qs

• beastFromPrague
      beastFromPrague
      Bronze
      hi PT4 people,
      got a couple of questions, thanks for answers in advance

1) when i slided over flop cbet HUD stat, i saw Value: numbersnumbers and i also saw This Session: numbersnumbers (pic). The numbers didnt feel right. Explain pls.

2) I want Hours Played in my information box. What do i have to do? As you can see, Session Hours didnt work :)

3) Is there a place where can i download(/and buy) popups, huds, reporst etc.? Your warehouse doesn't really satisfy me

thanks and keep up the good work
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by beastFromPrague
      hi PT4 people,
      got a couple of questions, thanks for answers in advance

1) when i slided over flop cbet HUD stat, i saw Value: numbersnumbers and i also saw This Session: numbersnumbers (pic). The numbers didnt feel right. Explain pls.
      You have HUD Filters enabled. The Table Session Stats are not filtered, only the lifetime player stats are filtered.

2) I want Hours Played in my information box. What do i have to do? As you can see, Session Hours didnt work :)

Hours cannot be graphed, therefore it cannot be added to this info box, the grouping would not work. We always advise players to not use graphs for the purpose of reviewing results, you would be much better suited using of of the many reports in PokerTracker 4. Graphs are to make you feel good (or bad) about your winnings and to have a visual understanding of the flow of chips - but they cannot give very good insight into how you are playing, or why you are winning/losing - that is why Reports are much better to use for post game review.

3) Is there a place where can i download(/and buy) popups, huds, reporst etc.? Your warehouse doesn't really satisfy me

There are quite a few third party HUDs available for sale, but it would not be permitted for us to post links to these third party add-ons.