Mouse over stats

• Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I just created a new hud profile. The idea is that the hud initially only displays basic infos on the table, and will then display advanced information whenever I mouse over it.

However, when I mouse over the hud, the basic stats do not go away, meaning that the display with the advanced information gets obscured and is therefore unreadable.

Can anyone please tell me how I can make the basic stats group disappear once I mouse over it? I can't figure it out right now.
  • 4 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Nevermind, I did get it to work by rearranging the groups in the hud profile editor.

If anyone else knows a better way, feel free to share it. Apart from that, though, the problem is pretty much solved.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      I'm afraid we don't quite understand what you are trying to do. Are you discussing the Display Type of Lower Opacity Until Mouseover?
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      It's hard to explain.

Basically, I created a new hud profile with two groups of stats. The first one has all the basic stats, and it's always visible on the table (display type: normal).

The second group has more advanced stats, which are only visible when I move the mouse over it (display type: lower opacity until mouse over).

The problem was that the advanced stats appeared below the basic stats when I moused over them, so it looked something like this:

I was asking whether there was an option that makes one group of stats disappear when I move my mouse over it, so the other group could be visible.

But like I said, I was able to fix the problem in the meantime by rearranging the order of the stats groups, so that the advanced stats now appear on top of the basic stats, like they were supposed to.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We are happy to report that PT4 is operating as it should for you. You cannot lay on-table HUD Groups on top of one another, they must be positioned separately as you discovered. The option you were asking about does not exist, we looked into it but the logic to do that would be too chaotic.