New beginning at poker

• Hazardi90
      Hazardi90
      Bronze
      Allright, so i am 23 years old student living in Finland and im fairly intrested in learning to become a poker player. I have been playing poker recreationally depositing 10 to 100 euros here and there ending up playing games too big without reasonable bankroll management.

So this is it, im going to make a deposit to poker soon and apply management and will keep posting my sessions and thoughts here.

will also be posting graphs and hands that im looking for advices on.

Thank you,

SK, hazardi90
  • 5 replies
    • AndyBJ
      AndyBJ
      Bronze
      how much will you deposit? :-)

Im saving up for a bigger deposit at the moment. did the same like you and always go bust on bad beats becouse i play too high, i just can't take nl 2 and 5 and 1-2 dollar mtts serious..
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Hazardi,

I'm actually quite interested in what you'll have to say, but I think the blogs section would be a better place for it.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hazardi90,

As Harrier88 has stated, this would probably be better off and would gain more followers if it was in our blog section.

If you would like me to move it there, just say the word.

Cheers

Laz
    • Hazardi90
      Hazardi90
      Bronze
      sure thing the post can be moved, i will be making deposit of 100-300 euros or in smaller parts of 50 euros
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi hazardi90 I've moved this for you, it'll get more viewers here - and welcome to the blogs forum! :)

You will certainly get lots of advice from our community, somebody always knows the answer. :s_cool:

Good luck with your poker journey and be careful of that bankroll this time! :s_cool:

Best regards,

Mal.