Why Skrill not reply or verify documents

• newbie911
      I read on this forum and few others that Skrill looks like simply stopped replying on emails even if clients were notified that their account was locked or frozen and in order to have account working again they need to send documents for verification purposes.

Does anybody of moderators here speak with Skrill managers and got a reply why is Skrill doing this?

Looks like sending email to pokerstrategy@skrill.com is also not doing anything since few members here also said no reply from this as well.

What's the point of opening a Skrill account if they just lock your account and never reply on email in which you sent documents to verify your account?

I've sent documents after opening a Skrill account cause I wanted to increase transaction limit to apply for Skrill VIP status but now I can't do this since my current transaction limit is not high enough and they not responding even to their VIP email when will my documents be verified (and it's been almost a month).
  • 5 replies
      Hey newbie911,

Unfortunately when accounts are frozen for investigation then affiliates like us have absolutely no powers whatsoever. This is a matter for you and Skrill to sort through.

Generally, they will unlock your account once you have satisfied their verification process so I would suggest that you fulfill all their verification requirements. Phoning them is also the quickest way to reach a resolution. I've seen you've made another post regarding the same topic and you've stated that your spoken English is not perfect. Maybe they can speak your language?

Worth a try in my opinion.

Best regards and stay patient,
    • raise2much
      Try contact them through phone instead they are usually very helpful.
      Skrill support is very slow answering emails even their Vip support imo.
    • newbie911
      My Skrill account is not frozen but with initial transaction limit I can never make enough transactions to be accepted as Skrill VIP client.

That's why I've sent them documents right away after opening an account for them to increase my limit so I can use Skrill for all my gaming transactions and qualify for a VIP account but it's been almost a month and no reply from them.

They could simply stop accepting new clients if they don't want to verify our documents so we can upgrade accounts to VIP status.

I wrote an email to their VIP support asking them this same question but all I got was another auto reply with ticket number to which also over 2 weeks now and no reply.

All this time my account is fully functional but with initial opening transaction limit for which I have no use.

It's like a car seller selling you a car with no tires.
    • shefass
      I am waiting from 2014.01.02, no replay:( Brand image collapses in my eyes. i will try to use it less, not deposit big (for me) money
    • Skodljivec
      Just call them guys.

It's free of charge.