Summertime Bonus

• EarBuds
      EarBuds
      Bronze
      Hey,

I have been doing my best to take advantage of the current summertime bonus on titan poker. I was looking forward to getting paid off today, but when I received my bonus it appears I only received roughly half of what I should of? Is there a cap on how much you can earn each week or what? Anyways I sent a ticket in and am looking forward to hearing back. But if anyone has any ideas id greatly appreciate it ! Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello EarBuds,

You can write the Titan support a mail or perhaps even contact them via their live support to find out exactly how much rake you have produced so far. There is no cap on what you can earn in a week - so the bonus payment should be based on whatever numbers the Titan support gives you

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • EarBuds
      EarBuds
      Bronze
      I already did prior to posting here and he told me it would appear that I should have received more but that was just his opinion. He told me to contact PokerStrategy as it is through PS.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      In that case simply allow our support enough time to contact Titan so that the matter can be cleared :)

I will also move this thread to the Titan Poker Sub-forum since its a bit misplaced here.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • EarBuds
      EarBuds
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Soy.

Cheers,

EarBuds