This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Money Mad ended but no money

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      As i know Money Mad ended yesterday , i finished in Pot2 but I didn t got anything from Mansion . I should have got 300$ and 1 ticket to 1 of the 5 freerolls.
      Anybody else having the same problem?
  • 8 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      i havent got the money yet either, but i'm sure it's just mansion being slooow, as usual. :)

and as for the tickets, they'll credit those after the 21th
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      they will send money. now they already posted about finished event on their website. unfortunately I cant see anywhere informations about that freerolls? anyone have some charts who is eligible to enter them and when they start?
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      Give them a chance if they can't action a withdrawal within 2 weeks.
      You can't expect them to credit your account for a bonus within 1 day.
      I will start the bidding at 3 days because they are going to be too busy processing everyones withdrawals.Their fax machines will be overloaded with documents.
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      i just got mine when i logged in.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by RavForenzo
      i just got mine when i logged in.
      i got mine too. they aint that slow after all, eh? :)
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      Lol i got mine too,but surprise surprise its wrong.I had over 9600 MCP but only got £14.51 not the $100 minimum guaranteed for Pool 2.
      What a F*cking suprise.
      The worst CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED
      They are a bunch of Shisters.When they finally let me withdraw my money they can just f*ck off and die
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by Poolcue
      Lol i got mine too,but surprise surprise its wrong.I had over 9600 MCP but only got £14.51 not the $100 minimum guaranteed for Pool 2.
      What a F*cking suprise.
      The worst CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED
      They are a bunch of Shisters.When they finally let me withdraw my money they can just f*ck off and die
      are you sure? you can check the final standings here
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Lol I just check it out... funny how the 380th receive 107$ and the 381 get 27$ they have some l~30MCP difference :tongue: