US players

• OldHippieGuy
      OldHippieGuy
      Bronze
      I have been looking for this kind of training for a very long time. Most of what I have found has been either you get it or you don't. None that will stand by you and offer the kind of coaching that you offer. I took the test and followed the directions only to find out that you do NOT deal with US citizens. I was so disappointed. Your course looks to be like no other and I so want to be apart of you members. When I asked friends if they would join, they answered YES because they too have searched for THIS kind of course.

Would you be able to tell me why? I have a few friends that are lucky enough to cash every so often with PokerStars and FullTilt. When they cash out, they request a check and within a week to 10 days they recieve their check.

So my question is, if both PokerStars and FullTilt will send checks to US players can I please PLEASE PLEASE become part of your extraordinary class

Old Hippie
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello OldHippieGuy,

The problem is basically the UIEGA which makes it impossible for us from a legal point of view to provide $50 starting capital to players residing in the US. If we could - we certainly would.

Since our rewards and status system is based on our sign-up offers for Full Tilt and PokerStars and requires you to have tracked accounts on these sites to move up in status - it is very problematic to actually offer our services to people living in the US.

So until the legal situation changes I am sorry to say there is nothing we can do.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • OldHippieGuy
      OldHippieGuy
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for getting back to me SoyCD.

So even tho I do know for a fact that PokerStars and FullTilt do send checks to US players who cash out all the time.

If not is there ANY other way? Your classes, at least from the lesson that I was able to read look at is second to none

OldHippieGuy
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      You could always move to Canada. There are also lots of trees to hug for an old hippie guy... :D

But apart from that, there's not much we can do as long as the UIEGA is around. Who knows, maybe Obama will get rid of it, so vote for him! ;)
    • dbsane
      dbsane
      Basic
      nothing valuable to add, except ... please???
      Thanks for the info, was wondering myself the same questions.
      I would also wonder if there is any other way you'd allow access to some of your information??
      Thanks anyway for the beginner lessons, has seemed to help my game