• rompas
      rompas
      Hi, i am Ronnie and new to pokerstrategy, was looking for a site like this to learn new things since i feel my poker have have been geting worse last year or so, have been playing for 12-13 years now and alot of things in the game have changed during this time so looking forward to all new things and people here :-)
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Ronnie,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

I don't think your playing would be getting worse. It would be a combination of new strategies and tougher and better educated players.

A good starting point would be to check out our recently revamped NL beginner's lessons by clicking the graphic at the bottom of my post.

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Ronnie,

Welcome to the community!

I see that you are Silver now - congratulations! I bet you are busy reading and watching all our silver content now?

What games do you play? Are you a cash game crusher by any chance? If you stick around with us and pay great attention to our strategies you will be printing money in no time at all!

See you around the forum!

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • rompas
      rompas
      sorry guys, didnt see this until now :( ,

@Lazza yeah today people are more aware of position and way more aggresive defending blinds, 10 years ago a 3 bet was ak, aa kk, today its a weapon in position or defend,,

@ Gary mainly playing cash games max 6, was playing reg 5/10 10/20 and took some shots at 25/50 nl, those hands to be been at highstakesdb nick liillseven :-) 3 years ago my gf got sick so spent alot of my roll and today playing micro micro, when ladbrokes moved to ipoker and had the worst run in my life and decided its time to change something and was looking for places to study and be around people that thinking poker daily, learned alot and adjusting my cash game at the moment and i am at right track, will start to study MTT and learn play those again since i think today i am terrible at 9 seaters :rolleyes: