Attention Need Help****

• RawadN
      RawadN
      Bronze
      I Am an online poker since 2005 I am not a professional player but i am a good player.
      I know how to play in position and I choose the best starting cards (Tight, aggressive)
      in three days I lost more then 30 All in hands with the best hands.
      most of the hands I had a set or straight or flush on the flop high pair 2 pairs after i go all in i don't know what happen on the turn and river to loose my best hands.
      even I lost a full of 6.
      and i split a full As after the turn.
      the question is:
      is it possible to loose around 33 consecutive All in with the best wining percentage in poker?
      if yes so it's not true that poker is a skills game
      in reality I am afraid from PKR i think it has the worst hands shuffle just to take rakes...

++++++ pls somebody reply coz i am disappointed +++++++
  • 4 replies
    • ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RawadN
      I Am an online poker since 2005 I am not a professional player but i am a good player.
      I know how to play in position and I choose the best starting cards (Tight, aggressive)
      in three days I lost more then 30 All in hands with the best hands.
      most of the hands I had a set or straight or flush on the flop high pair 2 pairs after i go all in i don't know what happen on the turn and river to loose my best hands.
      even I lost a full of 6.
      and i split a full As after the turn.
      the question is:
      is it possible to loose around 33 consecutive All in with the best wining percentage in poker?
      if yes so it's not true that poker is a skills game
      in reality I am afraid from PKR i think it has the worst hands shuffle just to take rakes...

++++++ pls somebody reply coz i am disappointed +++++++

Hi I am from the Latin American community, you need to read the article which is called "la pastilla roja" (the red pill) by Danport, will help when I'm going through a bad patch I like to read.

http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=297477&page=1

put it in google translator and read it is very good.

I think that should translate it into English and post it on the forum so everyone can read it is very good :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • ozkar157
      ozkar157
      Bronze
      Hello I just translate the article using the google translator I hope you like it :

This excellent article was rescued by maroto77 and post in the forum : badbeats , Goodbeats , downswings and upswings in Spanish pokerstrategy and now I leave you to sit and go players.

Here goes:

Since external blogs section was deleted long ago, and to prevent the unrepentant tears that occur in this section of the forum, rescued Danport brilliant article explaining the variance in some false beliefs and sits around poker.

The red pill , original article of Danport .

"I've played 600 SnG and have a ROI of 25 %, maintaining the pace and playing 4 hours a day I think I could live poker . You guys that think? "

Many forums and blogs scattered around the internet where we can find similar posts and it is inevitable ( and logical ) that many of us once we have done a similar approach .

How should we interpret our own statistics to ask ourselves the possibility of live poker ?

Actually some statistics like these, however excellent , mean absolutely nothing .

Have you ever thought that the poker houses have thought that cheating because the things that happen are almost impossible ?
      Have you ever believed that " cashout curse " can not be a coincidence?
      Have you felt the impotence of almost always go ahead in lots of all-in and because of your bankroll suckouts badbeats and look brutally reduced ?
      Have you reached a point where you ask yourself change mode because it is impossible to control the variance in the version you play ?
      Have you reached a point where you ask yourself stop playing poker because luck influences too ?
      You came to the conviction that the houses favor the bad players to continue playing ?
      Are you convinced that always wins which has less stack or ages of those who thought they had always won over the stack ?
      Have you skipped Bankroll management rules and have paid a high price for doing so ?

And one last question: Have you spare ( economically and emotionally ) of the above and everything was convinced that variance ?

Yeah?

May . Now you can begin to ask yourself the possibility of poker becoming a steady source of income .

No one is safe from the bad times , no matter how you play, what mode or how well you do. Let's analyze a graph of results SnG , but we will not take just any graph. Let's look at the graph of one of the best players SnG Internet full ring , a player who finished in second Earnings 1 table SnG in 2008 and currently ranks first in the ranking of earnings in 2009.

This is already more than enough sample to be able to analyze it and draw conclusions: Over 20,000 SnG played and almost $ 200,000 of gain! It is true that we must keep in mind that the average buy-in SnG is over $ 200 and many SnG play multitable need a lot ( with the consequent loss of attention ) , but it's still an example very interesting to analyze :

From 1200 to 2700 SnG (1500 SnG ) , $ 30,000 loss ( 150 buyin ) Good, but maybe it was at first, before becoming a true expert ... or not ? ...
      From 8000 to 9000 SnG (1000 SnG ) $ 25,000 loss ( about 125 buyin )
      From 15000 to 17500 SnG (2500 SnG ) or $ 1 profit

And ... it's one of the best !

Maybe right now you are somewhat discouraged and wondering what the purpose of this post . The purpose of the entry is twofold:

For one transmit and how hard it can be sacrificed solely rely poker as income (especially if you do not practice a perfect game ) . Moreover encourage all those who are on a downswing . Having a downswing is not only not bad, but it is necessary to understand what the true " rules" .

Doing well at the tables, properly managing the bankroll and psychological preparedness for the bad times , everything is possible.

link of the original article: http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=297477&page=1

well I hope you serve something, I think some sng forum administrator should translate better than me and upload it for all players who are going through a downswings can read :f_biggrin:
    • RawadN
      RawadN
      Bronze
      Hola
      gracias hermano por el artículo y mas hablo espanol
      la verdad aprendió a jugar poker en colombia.
      gracias amigo
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi guys,

Please keep every thing in English here in the English Community.

Thank you ozkar157 for your help as well.

Best regards,
      Gary