All steps

• 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Dnewblack,

What poker room are you currently playing at? Have you received free money from PokerStrategy.com in that poker room? If so, have you deposited any of your own funds to that poker room using your VISA card?

Please answer the above and I'll try to assist you as soon as I can.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • Dnewblack
      Dnewblack
      Bronze
      I recived free money from pokerstrategy, I play William Hill, and Poker770. But, I don't have any deposit make yet.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

In order to make a withdrawal by VISA you need to make a deposit using it as well. The poker rooms will tell you how much rake you must generate before you can make a withdrawal.

If you have received free money from us at Poker770, you cannot just withdraw it! You have to play some poker!

When can I withdraw my free poker money?
      To be able to withdraw you need to generate $20 of rake and/or tournament fees and you need to make a minimum deposit of $20. Please note that you can only cash out to a payment option you used to make a deposit previously.

You can see that all relevant information about your free money at Poker770 here

For William Hill:

When can I withdraw my free money?
      To be able to withdraw you need to generate $30 of rake and/or tournament fees and you need to make a minimum deposit of $20. Please note that you can only cash out to a payment option you used to make a deposit previously.

All relevant WH information is here

Best regards,
      Gary