HHs

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I got the HHs saved in the HM2 folder that looks like this

they looks the same for everyday with no numbers or any identifications that can distinguish one from each other

I cannot open in any way to verify the real content of the document as maybe I do not have the right software plus I have send about 17K hands to a friend but it seem he didn't have them

Some1 can help please?
      I mean, does the format match the real HHs for Poker Heaven Microgaming?

In that case, I need send my HHs to my friend, how I do that?

Thanks guys :)
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

Microgaming keep all hand histories within a single file called GameHistory.dat.

When you purge your database they will probably be moved to a different location. They will be in a folder called Processed either in the parent directory or in C:/Users/xYourNamex/AppData/Local or Roaming.

The original unpurged file will be in C:/Microgaming/Poker/xPokerRoomx.

It may be easier to round up all the GameHistory.dat files from those locations, zip them and send them that way.

Hope this helps

Laz
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      So, the GAMEHISTORY.dat in reality aren't the standard HHs isn't it?
      The document in reality is only an interface for the HH original, right?
      I mean, that's why my friend didn't get the hands because what I send him (the GAMEHISTORY.dat) are empty from the hands played, right?

I have tried the folders you have pointed out but I cannot see any HHs, can you please help further?

TY :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

They may be in a folder in C:/HM2Archive. I haven't had HM2 for over 12 months so I'm not sure if HM2 automatically purges the GameHistory.dat file or whether you have to manually purge.

I will move this whole thread to the HM2 board in the hope that the awesome netsrak can come to the rescue.

Regards

Laz
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

They may be in a folder in C:/HM2Archive. I haven't had HM2 for over 12 months so I'm not sure if HM2 automatically purges the GameHistory.dat file or whether you have to manually purge.

I will move this whole thread to the HM2 board in the hope that the awesome netsrak can come to the rescue.

Regards

Laz
      TY :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Gamehistory.dat is the original handhistory file written by the Microgaming Pokerclient.

HM2 reads this file and imports it into his database. Archiving this file to c:\hm2archive is a little bit difficult because usually this file is locked by the Microgaming client. It would only be moved to the archive folder if you start HM2 without Microgaming.
      To reduce the size of this file you should move (not copy) it manually to the archive folder c:\hm2archive while not playing.

When you send the gamehistory.dat file to your friend it should contain all your hands. As you see from the file size its not empty. He needs to import the file into HM or PT to see the hands. Its not possible to open this file with a text editor because its a special format.