This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where is my starting capital?

• sebn
      sebn
      Bronze
      "After you've chosen your poker platform and registered your account ID in your PokerStrategy profile, it normally takes up to 48 hours until your starting capital is transferred. "

I past the quiz last week on thursday! Can somebody from PokerStrategy please help me? My account on FTP is sajmon90
  • 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Is this account made with the poker strategy bonus code (PS150)???? if not u will not be able to recive the starting capital
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello sebn,

Please make sure that you have filled out all of your personal information (so e.g. also fill out your telefon # with your cellphone number).

I also see that you selected PartyPoker as your platform of choice - but are talking about your Full Tilt account here. Please write a ticket to our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) to clear up at which platform you would like to receive your starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD