$6,64
      MP3:
      $2,40
      CO:
      $2,24
      BU:
      $1,99

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8:diamond: , 8:heart:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, CO calls $0,02, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,12, BB folds, MP3 calls $0,10, CO calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,38) 6:club: , 8:club: , 5:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,28, MP3 calls $0,28, CO folds.

Turn: ($0,94) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,60, MP3 raises to $2,00 (All-In), Hero ?
  • 3 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      usualy i complete in this situation but raising is not bad either
      bet pot on the flop and close to pot on the turn
      i cant fold a set when a player like this shoves ( i usualy dont fold sets for a stack unless its very obvious that i am beat)
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      pf I complete here, since these stations are not folding and postf you will be against 2 stations, oop and with a marginal hand. Against stations only put money in if you have a very good hand or you are in position because you have zero FE.

The more drawy the board, the more you have to bet. Bet pot or near pot on flop.

Bet pot on turn since its very drawy now. Dont give a guy holding a club a cheap river. If he has a flush already so be it, nothing you can do about it.

On turn its an easy call since neither of you are full stacks and the chance of him having a flush or a straight is less than the chance we have him beat, specially at this limit where they like to minraise and slowplay flushes.
    • Petrificus
      Petrificus
      Bronze
      Hey, yes I adapted my play here. Playing low pockets in multiway pots oop is not that bad ;-)