Strategy points working with Ladbrokes?

• YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      On my page it says "pending" for all days in February. I haven'y played anything so I shouldn't get any points, but it shouldn't say pending. I'm planning to play and want to know beforehand if the point system is working as it should since the move to iPoker.
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Yohan,

Please send your query to our customer support team and they will look into this for you. Seems a little strange to me!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      "Thank you for contacting us.

The reason you might see the Pending status there, is because we are having general issues with the reports from Ladbrokes Poker. Even though it might say your StrategyPoints are pending, if you have not played you will of course not receive any StrategyPoints.

We have been missing reports from them for well over a month. This is the reason it might say your StrategyPoints are pending for some days even if you did not play. However, this is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Hopefully this has answered your question. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help."
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Yohan :)
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I'm having the same problem right now, and customer support also told me that there are technical issues at Ladbrokes.

The fact that Yohan has been told almost three weeks ago that we have been missing reports from Ladbrokes for over a month is worrisome, though.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I agree it's quite worrisome. We have in fact been seeing this problem since the start of the year. Some StrategyPoints have been updated for some players for some days because we have gotten a couple of reports, but that's unfortunately a big exception to the rule at the moment :(

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. I can understand it can be quite frustrating!

If you are missing out on reaching a specific status due to these missing StrategyPoints, just send us another ticket. We might then be able to update your status for you manually.

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

is this still a problem with Ladbrokes or is the problem resolved?
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rompas
      Hi,

is this still a problem with Ladbrokes or is the problem resolved?
      I haven't got any SP's from Ladbrokes, so I quess its still on.
    • rompas
      rompas
      wow really?? so long time and still not resolved amzaing,, thank you for answer
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

The general problem with Ladbrokes Poker has actually been resolved. However, we are missing reports for the last few days of July. So if you have not received StrategyPoints for those days, that is the reason. We're of course working on getting that resolved as soon as possible.

If you're still missing StrategyPoints for other dates as well, just send us a ticket and we'll see what we can do for you.

Regards,
      Tino
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Tino :-)

thank you for your response, happy to hear its resolved :-)
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      You're welcome :)