New to the community

• DougWatts
      DougWatts
      Bronze
      Hey everybody,

New to the community here..
      I like the energy and feedback I was reading so I decided to join and get involved.

Been working on my game for about 6 months now (played poker since pretty young here and there)
      The first 3-4 months steady was a good learning curve. I learned a lot about bankroll management and a whole lot about position along with a few other things. Im still looking to improve my game a lot, any pointers do help!

You can find me on Stars, (DougWatts)
      Talk Soon!
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Doug,

Welcome to the community!

I've removed your signature as it's against our rules to promote/advertise here. Good luck with improving your game.

Have you considered taking up our free money offer and grinding a status here at PokerStrategy? It would definitely be something to consider in my opinion.

Best of luck,
      Gary
    • DougWatts
      DougWatts
      Bronze
      Hey Michelle, sorry about the website included in my post. Did not intentionally violate that rule.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      It's OK, I figured as much :)

How is your free money quest coming along?
    • DougWatts
      DougWatts
      Bronze
      I didnt end up getting started on PKRpoker and a few of the other options were only PC friendly.

Is there a a free money quest for pokerstars? If not no worries at all just figured I'd ask.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Doug,

Welcome to the forum!

There is a special free money offer available on PokerStars, but only if you don't have an account yet and haven't made a deposit yet. You can find all the details here:

Free $20 on PokerStars

Also are you using a Mac now? If so, then you could use a program like bootcamp to emulate windows on your mac. This may then allow you to play on more poker rooms :)

In that case you can find all poker rooms you could receive the free poker money on here:

Free poker money

Hope that helps!

Regards,
      Tino
    • DougWatts
      DougWatts
      Bronze
      thanks for the suggestions.
      Im going to leave the mac the way it is as it is also my home studio main system (other than backups).

Ya Im already on Stars, can find me "DougWatts".