This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best use of EPT satellite ticket?

• TheLandlordUK
      TheLandlordUK
      Bronze
      I got a free 11 euro Monte Carlo satellite ticket. Expires April 20th. I haven't found any chance to use it on the window that opens with PS tournament tickets.
      When are they running? Could I cash it out? How many in the field?
      Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey TheLandlordUK,

I'm guessing this is PokerStars? I think this promotion is over now but you can contact PokerStars support via email and maybe they will give you a different ticket?

support@pokerstars.com

Best regards,
      Gary
    • TheLandlordUK
      TheLandlordUK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey TheLandlordUK,

I'm guessing this is PokerStars? I think this promotion is over now but you can contact PokerStars support via email and maybe they will give you a different ticket?

support@pokerstars.com

Best regards,
      Gary
      Thanks.
    • TheLandlordUK
      TheLandlordUK
      Bronze
      I contacted PS, who responded really quickly. They said it's a technical issue. I thought I'd post in case anyone else is having trouble using a satellite ticket.

As the result of technical issues, at the moment there are no available EPT Satellites which will accept the €11 bonus ticket. This issue is being worked on and you can expect there to be new satellites posted in the lobby that will accept this ticket shortly