Thug Life

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hey guys,

I know you don't know me and that is perfectly fine. My name is Ivan if that matters at all. I just decided to start a blog here, since i want to improve my written english and it works good for tracking progress, thought process, waste some time and may be more things. I used to grind 6m sngs, then some mtts, then some hu cash, then mtts again, then 6m hyper sats, then mtts and now i got a huge opportunity to play husngs, but i doubt that it is very interesting. Still moving on. I dont think i am pretty good even tho i have results that show that and i have been grinding for a living about 3-4 years now, but i think there is a huge chunk of luck involved.

Other things i do besides poker - girls. I still prefer calling them girls, since women sounds weird and old to me. No offence. I also like breakin / what people call breakdancing, i don't care how it is called tbh /. I barely qualify as mediocre there too, but i enjoy doing it so i don't care.

I have recently wrote a book, but it is in my native language and still even it it wasnt i think it wouldn't meant a lot to any of you. I enjoy writing and sometimes even reading what i've writen.

I am building my way into a few business ideas, but i have just started most of them and by now i guess you are pretty eager to finish reading this. I also enjoy reading books and things. Sounds like i am trying to sell myself to me. Anyway if someone offers a decent price i may consider it. Joking. I wont even consider it. Offer a decent price and i am on :)

Yeah if someone has any ideas on whatever, feel free to share them. Feel free to point my failures in writing. That is pretty much it.
  • 27 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Ivan,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

I know how you feel. I've been all round the world in my poker journey (metaphorically speaking). Started playing NLHE MTTs, moved to Razz Cash and then to Stud cash, then back to NLHE 45 man SnGs, then to PLO8 MTTs then SnGs and then cash and now I'm back at NLHE 45 manners. I think we sometimes get a little bored and crave a new challenge.

Mmmmmm.. girls. I'm in my fifties and I still call them girls. And believe me, Women my age love being referred to as girls. Definitely keep that in mind in your older years. :tongue:

Anyway good luck on your journey

Laz
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hey Laz

Originally posted by Lazza61

Mmmmmm.. girls. I'm in my fifties and I still call them girls.

out of the context this looks awesome :D I guess that's why you are in the poker school :)

Anyway 10x for the support.

I have been going with the grind, since i have to maintain the supernova status and i was away the first 2 weeks of the month. It is fun and i get some ok volume. The more i play poker the more i realize how fun and interesting this game is. I wonder if it is any good to post some hands and/or graphs, but now i am on my laptop and dont have them here, so i will leave that decision for the future me.

Another thing i love is the summer. Especially summer in sunny beach. Some of you may have heard of it, but it is one of the most amazing places. Skiping ahead, bc i lost my thought. Wondering about the neighbours kid, trying to play some music on pans and things like that, with his parents cheering. I hate to be rude, but that kid is gonna be disapointed when grown up and someone with an actual understanding of music tells him that he sucks.

When i started about the music i'll use something for the end and cut it here

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hey guys,

another day in paradise for me. Running and playing / imo / pretty well. Feeling amazing lately and that resonates in all areas of my life :) .
      Still a lot of regs are seating me, but most of them dont even rematch and i take this as a good sign. The thing is that i know i have to play them, so they can stop seating me, but i have no problems with that so far. Some of them are obv better than me now, but i work on that on a daily basis. I wont engage in posting hands, since i already turned off the pc and everything poker related is there. But i doubt that anyone is waiting to see another daily graph that must have a huge meaning. Even tho i refresh my results daily, i aproach things as a whole, not dividing it by days, weeks, months, etc, since it is all a part of a bigger thing and for me it pretty much doesnt matter what will the monthly graph or the one from today show.

Anyway i got carried away. Last night i ran into some guy explaining a lot of things from the meaning of the matrix / the movies / and it was pretty sick. Even tho it is interesting, it is long and i wont post it here, since if anyone is interested he can dig it out of the tube.

I will still share a song with the theme from the matrix. It may be a bit obv, but the 3 of them are in some of the top places of my favourite movies. I doubt that you care, but i can read this some day when i am super rich and whatever. Then i will have some fun out of all this

i like this version most :)
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Obviously subscribing :)
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Subscribed as well :)

I remember the days I was playing you at Ongame, fun times :D

What stakes are u playing HUsngs at now?
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hey guys :)

Nice that you passed by.

Today was another fun and good day. Didn't felt like 100% on, but that didnt stoped me from doing a ton of things. Grinded a lot. Reviewed some hands and even went through a few videos / poker related /. Still wont post results. Not that i dont care about them, but i promise i will post some graph in a few years. So brace yourself.

Also worked on a few systems, that are gonna improve / hopefuly / my day to day life and make me more productive. Still not sure how that will work, but i it does i will share that if i find it right.

Another thing is that i find myself amazing in cooking. I can't even begin to explain how tasty things i have made for myself during the past few years. Ofc i dont have 100% success rate and sometimes it turns out to be shit. But most of the time i love it. And funny thing is that when i decide to cook something for me and some girl they don't believe it when it happens to be on the top of my range. Even tho if it gets to me cooking, then i have passed the point with my awesome impression, it still makes me feel good when they can't comprehend how is that even posible.

I will leave it here and do a brave move with this one

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      hi again,

btw i forgot to mention, i play 30s and some 60s.
      Today i went for some mtts, since there was the awesome million. I busted it early on, but i ran good on some others. Shiped a lot of sats and deeped hotter 55 and 75, but nothing interesting there. Now i am 110/186 at the bigger 55. Starting to get a bit tired. Have to double up or survive untill deeper to get some adrenaline rush.

I felt kind of fever-ish last night and the whole day today. Ofc nothing can stop me from playing the million today. Everything is going good beside the mtts. Grinding the hus and going along with my plans.

I forgot what else i was planing to write, since got distracted and also there was the break. Anyway i will cut it here, search for a decent song and crush them on the bigger

yeah i will go for this one, since it is keeping me alive atm

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Nothing special last night. Today i didnt do much, because my head hurt and when tryed to do something productive it hurt even more.

In relation to the oscars given

lmao :D
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hey peopleeeeeee :)

Still crushin the games. I almost started writing in bulgarian, but it aint that international yet. I planed on posting some hands here today, but again writing from the laptop, so it will be another day of mostly writing. Tbh that aint true and i am gonna put this one here

if you want, click it :) So it aint all text, even tho there is a lot of text too.

I am on the final track with my book. I talked with my guy who is making the cover and i expect to see the final preview these days. Ofc it is still gonna be in bulgarian, but may be if it proves to be good and my english skills do the same, i can translate it. But even if all this goes like this, it will be at least in a year, so it will be long forgoten. Still i am proud of the things so far and when i publish it it would be pretty awesome / i guess /.

Planning a trip to my homevilage / since i used to live in a vilage and if i say hometown it wouldn't be correct /, so it will be a few days of no grind or low grind, but i think i wont be missed a lot. Besides that i would be getting done a ton of things, so that will compensate both $$$ wise and feeling like i have done something wise.

Tbh so far i am satisfied with my written english, even tho i still look up some words in google / like satisfied and written /, but overall / yep overall too / it aint as bad as expected. Well after checking all these words i feel a bit worse. Whatever i am still learning and i just have to get used to it. I guess i will wrap it up here and go get some quality sleep.

Like any of you cares :f_cool:
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hey guys,

Got some traveling in today. Now i am back at my parrens place for a few days, but so far it is going good. Woke up early on to get on a train. Got there and went looking for a seat. Passed a few carts /not sure if the correct word / and then there was one with three girls. That is it i knew it right away. Went inside and started with something completely off. Awkward was the topic for the first few minutes, but then turned it around. Had a lot of fun and met well tbh werent that interesting people. Even looked mediocr-ish/good. Something in the middle. Anyway it was the best posible and i enjoied it.

Got some tables going later from the tablrt, but it aint the best grind station. Yesterday i put in good volume and good quality imo. Now it is gonna be a few busy days and may be small amount of poker, just to get some extra volume after all.

Looking forward for other girls waiting to meet me and not knowing it yet. Sounds likei am some kind of crazy stalker. Hell yeah. Also will see if any follow up with the train girls,even tho i think i would pass.
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Yo,

it is me again. A lot of things happened since i wrote here the last time. But i will skip some of that. I traveled some more. Met a lot of interesting people and i feel amazing. Past couple of days i am back to my place. Grinding, working on my game and crushing here and there. I feel more and more comfortable with myself playing this games and stakes. Plus i am getting coached by one of the best out there imo. You most likely know him - faarcyde. The man machine.

Besides that i am meeting some girls here and there, whitch leads to a ton of fun. I wont bother you with graphs and pictures. Or at least not yet. Also not sure if anyone is reading or w/e. Will keep them for myself for now.

Anyway i will wrap it up now. Have to get things going for today.

• gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well let's see now, owning the games, girls, travelling all over the place, girls having fun, girls and faarcyde of course; ok you got me, I'm hooked. :s_love:

Your English is really good Ivan so no worries there. As for the word 'carts' earlier, we would normally say 'carriages' or sometimes 'cars'. :)

Nice interesting bog this and a change from the usual.

Run good

Mal.
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hi again,

another beautiful day here. Got some decent volume in and played good again. Getting myself more in shape, even tho i have to admit, that i am in a pretty good shape. It may seem that it is all sunshine and rainbows with my life and tbh it mostly is. I have this idea of always looking on the bright side of life. Tudum, tudum tudum tudum.

But it wasnt like this always in the past. I mean i was looking on the bright side back then, but still things can get ugly, when you expose yourself to random events. Here is what i am talking about

my sng graph for 2013 :) I dont mean to complain with that. I am glad that it all went this way. It helped me learn a lot of new things and see that i can make it through times like that. Most of that was 6m hyper sats, but i am fully responsible for it. Or at least i like to see it that way. But anyway past is past.

Here is the one from this month so far on the husng's

runnin pretty hot ;)

And as my mother always told me: Thug life
    • comodus14
      comodus14
      Bronze
      Nice blog. Keep running hot bro =)

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Some more time passed and i find myself slacking a bit from updating here. I will try to make it at least once a week, but the more i do it the better. I still have no idea of my writing skills, not that this troubles me a lot. I find it very helpful that i have been reading most of the books in english lately and i guess that this helps me to some point with structuring things and not being completely lame.

Poker is going good. Updated some things and i am up and running. I doubt that i will make more than a 100 hours of hu grind this month, since i spent ~week or may be more away. Next week i will most likely spend away too, bc one of my old buddies gonna be in Bulgaria and i wont miss a chance of seeing him. Back to the grind. I think it will be more than 100 hours when i combine mtts into it, but my goal is to make it pure husng around and may be more than 100 hours a month.

Also finished The last Don, by Mario Puzo and it is so insane. There is no way to stress how sick it is. At some point i couldn't even go to sleep and wanted to finish it, but had about 100 pages left and i knew i cant make it. Going good so far with my goal to read ~50 books for this year. Right now i have 9 finished and there are 3 that i am almost done with. I know that it will be hard to keep the same rate and motivation, especially with the summer knocking on the door. I will feel nice tho if i manage to make it to 50 in a year, while doing all other things. I dont include any audio books in the count, since it aint 100% the same. Still last night i refreshed my audiobook stash with about 20-30 new ones and that is going on too.

Gonna cut myself here and get some sleep. Being different and not posting video today
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi Ivan,

Great read,

Keep us updated and best of luck,

Fran
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      And another day goes by. Grinded decent volume today and also good quality imo. Made 2 practices, 1 today and 1 yesterday and i feel pretty good from that. My body gets more and more in shape :tongue: As for poker i think there are some weak spots in my game still and i am focused on handling them. Cant seem to put some regs off me, even tho i am generaly ahead of them or it is pretty break even-ish. Anyway i will handle them.

Finished of mice and men today, and i have to say that i am not impressed at all. I mean it aint a bad book or anything like that, but i heard a lot of nice words for it and now i either didnt got it or it is nothing special. They could have told me the story for 5 minutes and i would have understood pretty much the whole thing, but still increasing the book count for this year. 10 already finished and 2 grinding 2 more, that i have been dragging on for about 7-8 months.

Also planing the summer these days and gathering possible places. Still not enough tho and gonna pump up the volume on that in coming days.
      Again no graphs and anything. I will check for a song, i got one nice open in a tab somewhere

alright
    • PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hey guys,

preparing to go on the road again. Grinding some decent/good volume lately. Working on quality, bc it can always be better. Forgetting to up here from time to time and also when i up i forget to reply on other ppl.

Frankie, even tho i suspect you post here, bc you are mod, 10x anyway :) I think i saw some hu videos with you. We may have even played against each other in the past if you have grinded nl50 or 100

Anyway summer is knocking on the door. I already liked a few places and in a few days i am gonna have a final decision and may even post some pictures. The place i like most is just insane. But more on that when it happens. I dont like building expectations and then failing / well my exp proves otherwise, but still /

I was gonna end up with another song, but i got this one. Here you go

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      And i am back.

Got some more traveling in my pocket. Met a ton of interesting people and got to know a lot of girls. Awesome timezzz ftw. Now getting into grinding again. I got in some volume on my tablet, when i was doing nothing. Still this is the month so far

cant complain, esp for this volume. Anyway i feel like the more i live, the more i love girls. And when i think about the upcoming summer, mmmmm. Not sure if you have heard of sunny beach, but if you have not, here is something that sums the reality there

btw there are some spots free, so if anyone is interested in joining a poker flats for the summer, while having a lot of fun, you can msg me :)

Also got a pretty good workout done today. And that is making me want to dive into bed asap. I will even wrap it up now and post a video i like for the past week or so.