This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Introducing Myself

• MacPJ
      MacPJ
      Bronze
      Hey all, just introducing myself. I am an intermediate level poker player starting to take poker as a more serious hobby. Have always loved the game, but now learning more about the math behind poker and want to up my skills there.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MacPJ,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Have you checked out our free poker money. This is a cost free way of upgrading to bronze status and opening up extra learning content as well as giving you a tracked room to play on.

I can also recommend our NL Beginners Course. This is a great way to ensure you have learnt everything in a straight forward manner.

If you have any questions, then just holler.

Cheers

Laz
    • MacPJ
      MacPJ
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza61 , thanks for the welcome. I am going to check out that NL Beginners course. I did actually register with 770 poker. I guess it takes 48 hours for it to clear?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hay MacPJ,

That's a pretty good guess. If you don't receive it within 48 hours, give us a yell and we'll sort it out for you.

Cheers

Laz